57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-23-2016, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 02:34 AM by Aesop.)
CLOSED
Dear 'Serial Thanker', Please consider this my request.. I would really appreciate if you would not post a 'thanks' on almost every thread.

The best way to thank someone and let them know you of your being grateful is the
Add Rep button on the right bottom corner for each post.
A Plus 1 is good ..It feels good, it adds to the contributors Rep points..
Post a comment when you have something to add to...

I read all reps and comments on my threads.always..and I believe most contributors do so.

What you are inadvertently doing is push Fresh Threads to page 2/3 , mess up the order and it gets difficult for me when I have to create new threads making sure it hasn't been shared before..

"The thing is when I see your posts on say my threads, my brain automatically ignores it..in that process if someone has posted something before you.. that goes unnoticed."

Also I believe some members might be missing on coupons because of all the unnecessary bumping your posts are causing.

Its not you, 'Serial Thanker' ..you aren't doing anything wrong, but understand that this forum we got isn't ideal.
Its bumps every thanks , every request for coupon but this is all we have got. I'm sure with time the forum will evolve just as any Beta software does.
An occasional thanks always feels good..A thread with No thanks/comments at times might feel empty, but if one member is doing that on all threads and because of how this forum software functions,all the unnecessary bumps do more damage than good. Too much of a good thing....

Please use the Add Rep button :)

This could just be me. I'm sorry..just please don't bump every thread.. there is no need..
I wish I knew everyone who benefitted from my posts here.. thats a different thing..

Now go and finish those courses you've enrolled in :)
The Instructors also need you to Review :)
Your Reviews are the only thing that's keeping this section alive.

Thanks again..
I'm sorry.

-
06-23-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: For JoeMillaKeating only...
Providing simple thanks button will save lot of unnecessary bumps in this section
06-23-2016, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2016 02:15 AM by bs00001.)
RE: For JoeMillaKeating only...
there are always some stupid members doing such unnecessary and useless bumps!
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=274142
06-24-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Dedicated to all "Serial Thankers" - 'Apromise' please read
This forum is becoming too chaotic lately..
06-25-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: For all "Serial Thankers"
I am a newbie, please tell me how to add reps.
Thanks
62.gif
06-25-2016, 02:48 AM
[quote='Y0gendr' pid='1746187' dateline='1466604356']
Dear 'Serial Thanker', Please consider this my request.. I would really appreciate if you would not post a 'thanks' on almost every thread.

The best way to thank someone and let them know you of your being grateful is the
Add Rep button on the right bottom corner for each post.
A Plus 1 is good ..It feels good, it adds to the contributors Rep points..
Post a comment when you have something to add to...

I read all reps and comments on my threads.always..and I believe most contributors do so.

What you are inadvertently doing is push Fresh Threads to page 2/3 , mess up the order and it gets difficult for me when I have to create new threads making sure it hasn't been shared before..

"The thing is when I see your posts on say my threads, my brain automatically ignores it..in that process if someone has posted something before you.. that goes unnoticed."

Also I believe some members might be missing on coupons because of all the unnecessary bumping your posts are causing.

Its not you, 'Serial Thanker' ..you aren't doing anything wrong, but understand that this forum we got isn't ideal.
Its bumps every thanks , every request for coupon but this is all we have got. I'm sure with time the forum will evolve just as any Beta software does.
An occasional thanks always feels good..A thread with No thanks/comments at times might feel empty, but if one member is doing that on all threads and because of how this forum software functions,all the unnecessary bumps do more damage than good. Too much of a good thing....

Please use the Add Rep button :)

This could just be me. I'm sorry..just please don't bump every thread.. there is no need..
I wish I knew everyone who benefitted from my posts here.. thats a different thing..

Now go and finish those courses you've enrolled in :)
The Instructors also need you to Review :)
Your Reviews are the only thing that's keeping this section alive.

Thanks again..
I'm sorry.

-
[/quote]

Some uploaders specially mention that "leechers never thanks, please rep and post thanks".
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
06-25-2016, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 05:09 AM by Aesop.)
@Walt :

Those uploaders got badly gamified bro. I want people( including me) to spend the least time on this forum and most on doing the things they came to this forum for in the first place.

'Gamification is the concept of applying game mechanics and game design techniques to engage and motivate people. Gamification taps into the basic desires and needs of the users impulses which revolve around the idea of Status and Achievement.'

;)

Somehow thats also what makes some people post duplicates and Free courses here :D :D :D
06-25-2016, 06:38 AM
This is the second or third time this Y0gendr person SPAMS this forum with his personal views!

1- He's NOT a moderator! He has a problem? He can use the REPORT button!
2- This is the UDEMY 100% FREE section, NOT the "I need some attention" section!
3- If he wants to help he can PM the users who, in his view, have violated the sanctity of the forum and free the rest of us from his admonishments!

To everybody else, this forum doesn't have a help for newbies section, people WILL make mistakes, you have the PM button to let them know or the REPORT button to...
To the noobies, ask questions in the introductions section and if someone bullies you REPORT them! You can also click on their name and put them in your IGNORE list.

Power To the Noobsies!
06-25-2016, 01:37 PM
@Yogendr............... Is right.......
According to your suggestion no one can give good advise here because it is free for all ?
then all should be responsible for what they are doing with their freedom.................

And he mentioned the name of one serial thanker in one thread but he didn't reply in that thread and also doing same thing again and again.
And most of all it is not the problem for uploader only........ It is for all .............
SO ACCORDING TO YOU EVERYONE SHOULD BE MODERATOR TO SUGGEST GOOD THING FOR THIS FORUM ......

We can tell bad things to any body but how many times we stand for good thing..........

Chil Pil ......... :-)
06-26-2016, 04:57 AM
Wow... rambling.

NotWorking
55.gif
Closed

73.gif