81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-26-2016, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 05:32 AM by equalizer.)
RE: For all "Serial Thankers"
I just wasted 5 minutes of my time that I will never get back reading this dribble from Y0gendr who has: Posts: 5 and a Reputation: 3805

What the f**k is that all about.
Thanks Is Only One Cick Away > > > > > > > > > >
06-26-2016, 08:28 AM
Thanks everyone! Ha Ha Ha!
06-26-2016, 03:24 PM
@anuratudemy :

fuddu, fuddu hota hai; lallu, lallu hota hai.. dono ke sudharne ki gunjayish hai,
par mere dost..is pappu bimari ka kono illaj nahi hai..
Dr. Mashoor Gulati ne bhi apne haath khade kar liye, to aap aur hum kya kar lenge...

aap apna waqt pappuo pe na jaya kare..
06-26-2016, 03:32 PM
@Yogendr

ha ha ha ha ha
Great :-) Sahi Kaha............. You have started so many thread on each page of this forum anyone can see
Still people taking number of posts from profile ha ha ha ha
06-26-2016, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 05:50 PM by aminoacid.)
[quote='FredB' pid='1749005' dateline='1466800712']
This is the second or third time this Y0gendr person SPAMS this forum with his personal views!
[/quote]

[b]Cretinous cretins[/b]

Hitface
34.gif
06-26-2016, 06:59 PM
[quote='Y0gendr' pid='1746187' dateline='1466604356']
Dear 'Serial Thanker', Please consider this my request.. I would really appreciate if you would not post a 'thanks' on almost every thread.

The best way to thank someone and let them know you of your being grateful is the
Add Rep button on the right bottom corner for each post.
A Plus 1 is good ..It feels good, it adds to the contributors Rep points..
Post a comment when you have something to add to...

I read all reps and comments on my threads.always..and I believe most contributors do so.

What you are inadvertently doing is push Fresh Threads to page 2/3 , mess up the order and it gets difficult for me when I have to create new threads making sure it hasn't been shared before..

"The thing is when I see your posts on say my threads, my brain automatically ignores it..in that process if someone has posted something before you.. that goes unnoticed."

Also I believe some members might be missing on coupons because of all the unnecessary bumping your posts are causing.

Its not you, 'Serial Thanker' ..you aren't doing anything wrong, but understand that this forum we got isn't ideal.
Its bumps every thanks , every request for coupon but this is all we have got. I'm sure with time the forum will evolve just as any Beta software does.
An occasional thanks always feels good..A thread with No thanks/comments at times might feel empty, but if one member is doing that on all threads and because of how this forum software functions,all the unnecessary bumps do more damage than good. Too much of a good thing....

Please use the Add Rep button :)

This could just be me. I'm sorry..just please don't bump every thread.. there is no need..
I wish I knew everyone who benefitted from my posts here.. thats a different thing..

Now go and finish those courses you've enrolled in :)
The Instructors also need you to Review :)
Your Reviews are the only thing that's keeping this section alive.

Thanks again..
I'm sorry.

-
[/quote]

Totally agree with you bro and your efforts in keeping this forum clean and relevant.
Overlook the negativity from the few members here who anyway haven't contributed anything good.

@Folks who are questioning about yogender's post count in relation to rep points, it's the problem with the bbhf system itself and I'm not sure if it affects all the members or just a random few.
In my case, my post count has been stagnant at 8391 for many months now though I have made 100's of new posts since :-)
06-28-2016, 05:51 AM
[quote='capitalh' pid='1750631' dateline='1466931550']

[/quote]

Totally agree with you bro and your efforts in keeping this forum clean and relevant.
Overlook the negativity from the few members here who anyway haven't contributed anything good.

@Folks who are questioning about yogender's post count in relation to rep points, it's the problem with the bbhf system itself and I'm not sure if it affects all the members or just a random few.
In my case, my post count has been stagnant at 8391 for many months now though I have made 100's of new posts since :-)
[/quote]

Maybe your opinions and siding with trolls and bullies are making people not thank you for your good work?
I know a couple of users who wouldn't pee on the OP if he was on fire... but they still grab his coupons :)
06-28-2016, 06:55 AM
Holy Cow! Talk about a tempest in a teapot..
+REP is appreciated for a helpful post. Smile
06-28-2016, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 06:57 AM by bs00001.)
[quote='FredB' pid='1752465' dateline='1467057111']
[quote='capitalh' pid='1750631' dateline='1466931550']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe your opinions and siding with trolls and bullies are making people not thank you for your good work?
I know a couple of users who wouldn't pee on the OP if he was on fire... but they still grab his coupons :)
[/quote]

What trolls and bullies? Only U in this section said that!!!!!
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=274142
06-28-2016, 09:45 PM
FredB reported for abuse..
Will miss on some entertainment but really need a break from all the crap and nuisance..
68.gif
Closed

16.gif