11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-12-2015, 11:07 AM
Post: #31
RE: 2TB LIFETIME BACKUP - Review Copies Only $12
bookmarked for when i get my new laptop
12-12-2015, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 12:54 PM by LeadgenGuru.)
Post: #32
RE: 2TB LIFETIME BACKUP - Review Copies Only $12
This is a really great deal. Hopefully it will last -as had a bad experience with the backup beast people.

But hey it can be your secondary cloud storage of your external hard drive :)

I have sent you the payment and will do a good review for you...

Max reps added!

Chris
12-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Post: #33
RE: 2TB LIFETIME BACKUP - Review Copies Only $12
Hi guys, I got the info, install software and so far everything works okay. Thank OP.
11.gif
12-24-2015, 11:41 PM
Post: #34
RE: 2TB LIFETIME BACKUP - Review Copies Only $12
Hi just updated info, the client software constantly crashed in my PC (using Windows 10) , I sent PM to OP, and also open ticket on http://support.geniusrescue.com , none response to me so far (and it's been almost 1 week).
02-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Post: #35
RE: 2TB LIFETIME BACKUP - Review Copies Only $12
Would be great to have some feedback on the offer ;-)
02-18-2016, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2016 05:15 AM by alekxis88.)
Post: #36
RE: 2TB LIFETIME BACKUP - Review Copies Only $12
Nice offer, following reviews ...
31.gif
02-18-2016, 05:29 AM
Post: #37
RE: 2TB LIFETIME BACKUP - Review Copies Only $12
(12-24-2015 11:41 PM)tlandn Wrote:  Hi just updated info, the client software constantly crashed in my PC (using Windows 10) , I sent PM to OP, and also open ticket on http://support.geniusrescue.com , none response to me so far (and it's been almost 1 week).


So much for my consideration to buy this.
02-18-2016, 01:17 PM
Post: #38
RE: 2TB LIFETIME BACKUP - Review Copies Only $12
OP has abandoned this.. I purchased it but the upload speed was minimal.. It displayed 7 days to upload 150GB files... I stopped using it within weeks




35.gif
Free counters!