79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-27-2015, 04:22 AM
RE:
Addiction .. LOL.

Best fee I ever spent on any web forum, back to the BBS era included.
03-28-2015, 12:43 AM
RE:
You won't regret a dime spending money on vip.
It provides tons of daily exclusive information, courses, and tips.
Best money I ever spent ;)
03-28-2015, 06:18 AM
RE:
Hi

i want to become VIP but how can i do that. there is no way to pay for this when clicked to join for VIP ? am i doing it wrong ??
03-29-2015, 04:00 PM
RE:
The Best Money You Will Ever Spend On Any Kind Of Internet Marketing Products or Business Education is Right Here In The VIP CLUB. Made Back My Money in Hour With All The Access.. No Brainer..
Send Out SMS Text Messages From Your PC
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Send-Out-SMS-Text-Messages-From-Your-PC?pid=3130399
03-31-2015, 02:18 PM
RE:
I'm a SuperVIP lifetime member, and I must say it's AMAZING! I got to say this is the best money you can spend.

Thank you Lala and BBHF!
37.gif
04-02-2015, 01:49 PM
RE:
How long does it take to get approved and patched through once you have paid?
I am asking because I paid since yesterday and i have not gotten any feedback from Lala!
04-03-2015, 01:30 AM
RE:
Thanks Lala and Bestblackhatforum for this beatiful community, really really appreciate
04-03-2015, 03:43 AM
RE:
If you are not a VIP member, then you are missing a bigger fish. You will get stuffs that you have never dream't about. More to learn and more to explore. Endless knowledge to gain and earn endless CASH.

Add Max +Reps (Optional)
Always Respect Fellow Members
Always Appreciate A Uploader's by saying "Thank You for Share"

[Image: apuldoa8d72.gif]
04-03-2015, 08:46 PM
RE:
Since becoming VIP my whole perspective about this forum and online marketing in general has changed. I've always been fighting a scarcity mindset. Maybe because we are conditioned by other marketers to believe that time and resources are limited. What happened after being granted VIP access was I saw that I could now have access to anything I wanted to learn. The veil was removed and I've felt like a kid in a candy store. The difference between the VIP and free members is really how you're treated. The level of trust goes up and people share things in VIP they wouldn't share otherwise. Not to mention the mods (especially Lala) are always look out for you and treating you with respect. If you are on the fence about it just do it. Yes, there will be more tools, more courses and more info available to you the moment you enter. But the biggest advantages come over time through participation and understanding. I've been a member of some very exclusive BH forums including isdark which I miss but I never grew as much from it as I have here. Just do it you won't regret it!

[Image: Matrix_Blue_Pill_Red_Pill.jpg]
04-13-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
Becoming VIP was the best step I've taken since joining the IM niche. What I also learnt was that products from other niches like video creation and animation was also shared among the VIP members. If there is a big product launch be sure to find out that it will be shared in the VIP forums sooner than later. It's also common to request courses and some of them will be shared. This forum is the best forum on the net for sharing courses. Make sure to join, you will not regret it!
27.gif

66.gif