6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-27-2015, 08:13 AM
RE:
Using this forum as main source of knowledge and finding useful information here , even more then i can handle. At first when i registered here i was not VIP and to be honest i was not even thinking to become one because i had a lot of other offline projects that time + i had bad experience from other IM forum and was very sucpicious :) For the first 2 days of my stay i have learned so many new things from the "regular" sections that i was thinking: what i will find on those VIPs category ?
Long story in short
What i found in VIP was:
1. Great share of methods, freebies and courses.
2. Get to know a lot of interesting fellow marketers.

It is good when one knows that the people there have invested real money in their accounts and care more how they behave.

I very rarely go outside the "VIPs" section since then because simply no one can have the time to handle all this information + to take Action on the same time.

If you are serious about internet marketing - newbie or expert and not owning a VIP member in BBHF is like missing one of the best opportunities to expand your mind, business and/or skills !

I just wanted to share my opinion since this is best online investment of time and money ever for me.
02-27-2015, 12:55 PM
RE:
I'm was member in couple of Black Hat forums, but now I'm VIP here,The VIP membership on this forum is really worth it. I'm not going anywhere else... I don't need to. Everything I need from IM world is here and so many great members that work hard to help other, it's like a family!

ths a lot lala :)
02-28-2015, 02:52 PM
RE:
I am a VIP in here and I thing and believe : Bestblackhatforum.com is the best thing ever that happening in my online journey. I love researching and learning, I get the best of the best. Everything my heart/mind desires is right here. Everyday i feel i'm getting expert, i'm gaining lot of knowledge form the most advanced minds. Why would I want to pay $100 per month for other forums to get the fraction of what i get in BBHF. This is a monster of all blackhat forums.
What more can I say ? Get the freaking $50 somehow and turn yourself to Paid member-VIP- to discover unlimited knowledge. I have now great friends and we skype lot of times. I am also members of few skype groups created right here in the forum. We support each other and I get help at will while I give help when believe i can give help.
Great community,great moderators, Great owners. BestBlackHat forum is the best.

Good Luck.
03-02-2015, 01:11 PM
RE:
I am really happy i took the decision to become VIP. Lots of stuffs premium helped my work successfully and earn more money. Bestblackhatforum.com is great. Thank Lala and BBHF
03-03-2015, 06:25 AM
RE:
where is the upgrade link?
54.gif
03-05-2015, 03:40 AM
RE:
I am now VIP for over 2 Years now and it was a very good and wise descision. the members here a very helpfu. not everybody can have excelent skills in everything. not possible. but here are so many talented people thatwant to help and thats the point to be and stay here. till so far in no other forum i had this skills combined. proud to be VIP and a good desicion to take that 50 bucks one time in hand.

I am now for over 2 years vip member and have thus very many people are able to learn with incredible abilities . The members here are very nice and helpful . it was a wise decision to take another 50 dollar in the hand to know in order to be so many new opportunities you at first attempt from these databases more
03-05-2015, 06:14 PM
RE:
can all wso is available in vip access...let me know that? any screenshot?
03-05-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: [JOIN] * * * Special VIP Section * * *
(02-05-2015 04:30 PM)zero1 Wrote:  .

JOIN UP RIGHT NOW...

Welcome * * * SPECIAL VIP SECTION * * * Welcome

What is the one thing that is going to make you happy and excited in becoming an Internet Marketer?

Ask yourself this...Do you want to make the most of being on a Forum that really delivers?
Do You want to download absolutely great software Programs, Products, etc.?

Well...Do You?

Of course you do my friend and what we're talking about is the BBHF Special VIP Section.
This is the section where you can get the best Downloads, access vital IM information, be considered better than all those leechers out there, feel like you are really contributing to your own and others success.

There are so many benefits available to being in the Special VIP Section, that when you pay your money, you will surely realize that,...hey, I just got me the bargain of a lifetime.
Listen up buddy...the money you pay is nothing compared to the money saved in not having to pay any guru or Developer's exorbitant charges. No Sir, you are getting this all for free, (minus Your Lifetime payment of Access) and do believe me, until you see what you can get in the VIP Section, you'll just never know.

Just think of the money you will save by joining now.

When I first joined up, as a basic member, I would track through the threads and think, 'Hey, that would be good to get.'
And guess what? I kept clicking on the page that kept saying to me...'Access Denied'.
Oh boy, was I getting flustered. I was missing out on all these great products and programs. Well, I just had to do something about it. I was bothered, upset, thinking how unfair it all was. Why should I miss out on all that is being offered.

I really wanted to become a Great Internet Marketer and how was that going to happen? Huh...how? it wasn't just being a Member on this BBHF site. No, it was something that I had to do...to move up the ladder of success.
I joined the Special VIP Section. Yes, I joined up and it was the best move that I've ever done. I now have been able to download some absolutely great Programs and Products. And I really do mean great. There is so much stuff and material in there, that your eyes will pop!!!!!

When you join, you are also elevating yourself to show that you really do belong with BBHF. You've become bigger and better than all those leechers out there, that just get the 'shiny-object syndrome' and never leave any Reps or say or offer advice or anything else.
No, you've moved beyond all that when you join up. You're treated with more respect. You can seek and receive advice on all kinds of things. The MOD's look after you and there's a good feeling of just knowing that you my Friend have arrived at really becoming an IM and accessing all this wonderful material to actually become one.

No more mucking about...just get in Contact with Lala - Super Moderator by PM and Sign Up right Now. Because you'll never regret it. This is where it's at...Great Downloads...Helpful Advice...Requests granted where appicable...heaps and Heaps of Programs and Products that are NOT available to anyone else.

YOU are Special...when you join the VIP Section.

(If you're still thinking and tossing up about it...then do yourself a favor. Read this thread and then move quickly, because your life will change. Because you are getting access to programs and products that others who haven't joined are paying a lot of money for. Contact Lala by PM right now.)

Just Do It, my Friend...Sign Up Right Now Cool

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-BestB...IP-Section

PM from here...>>> "Lala - Super Moderator"

http://bestblackhatforum.com/private.php...end&uid=56

...And just say...'Yes, I want to join the VIP Section Right Now Lala. What do I have to do?'

Thank you for posting. Add Max Rep your way!
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
03-05-2015, 11:02 PM
RE:
(03-03-2015 06:25 AM)pagalboyamit Wrote:  where is the upgrade link?
Good question.
Kindly refer to post #325.

Have a great day!
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
03-06-2015, 12:31 PM
RE:
I think everything has been said but I'd just like to add my voice and opinion: I've been a VIP member of BBHF for several years and it was money very well spent! This is a super group of folks who share and are always willing to answer questions.
46.gif

25.gif