Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Duston McGroarty 10X Email Strategy: 1 Million Subscribers In 30 Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Salespage:

Code:
https://secure.dustonmcgroarty.com/new-strategy33421430

Happydance
Seems interesting I'm kinda guessing contests and giveaways, but I seriously don't know.
I'm considering starting a GB for this... Who would be down?
GB for this?
bump bump.....
It's a monthly subscription of $97, don't see how you could do a GB.
"Forbes called this strategy, "an underutilized way to acquire as many customers as possible while spending as little money as possible".

In his book, Growth Hacker Marketing, bestselling author, Ryan Holiday, called this strategy, "the future of marketing".

And Entrepreneur Magazine called it, "a strategic, cost-effective way to exponentially grow your business fast"."

The Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine quotes, I can't find them online anywhere.

For the Ryan Holiday quote, you have to read the whole book for the tactics he suggests and he has a chapter titled the "The Future of Marketing".

(11-18-2019 05:54 PM)quijibo Wrote: [ -> ]It's a monthly subscription of $97, don't see how you could do a GB.

there are plenty of people who have done monthly subscription GB\s.

For example, ten people needed for $20 a month to cover the first month,
then $10 a month after that, or 20 people for $10 a month.

Pretty simple really.
You'd probably end up with everybody dropping out after the first month since this guy's courses are just crap. Full of hype and nothing worthwhile. I've checked out about a dozen of them and not one was good
Id like to see this too
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's