Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] NEW!! JUST RELEASED!! The Most Valuable Course I've Ever Launched...and it's FREE (ViperChill)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just Released !!

Glen Allsop of Viperchill has just released a new video course. It is free but here's a link in case you miss it. Not yet watched it so spend your time at your own risk!!

His stuff is usually top quality so worth checking out.

No sales page, but here is the text of the email...

Email Notification:-
In my last email I teased that I had something big to share. Well, I really wasn't joking. Today I'm officially releasing a free video course which shows how myself and Diggy built a $60,000/m+ marketing company...with an email list of less than 1,000 subscribers.

What's better is that a lot of our clients have no idea who we are. They're not coming to me because I'm "ViperChill" or anything like that.

It's over 2 hours in length and shows the three funnels we used to build this highly-profitable company in less than 8 months.

Here's the link:

http://marketinginc.com

When you get to the end, you'll also have the opportunity to interact directly with me (for free) asking any questions you have about the course.

In the last few weeks alone, total beginners have made thousands of dollars with this process (and I'll share who they are and how they did it).

If you've been at this online thing for a while now and you're yet to make a great income, now is the time for you to turn that fortune around.

I'll be taking you by the hand helping you every step of the way.

http://marketinginc.com

- Glen

P.S. There's no P.S. Stop reading and watch the videos!

Add Reps if you LIKE this
Be warned, I get a ton of hate on these forums (though a few nice PM's) so people might not appreciate you posting this ;)

ENjoy!
Glen is certainly genuinely interested in helping
others to succeed. This I can tell from his voice
as it does come across. I appreciate this above
everything else.

I have heard of ViperChill and I am impressed
to say the least after listening to what he says
in these videos. Definitely well informed about
different models and tells it, like it is. No fooling
or bs, he wants you to be successful.

As I am well versed in Seo (Thanks Becker:),
I did appreciate what Glen had to say as well
on this as well as PBN as he did echo what
Becker taught in ROI Optimization, which
if you understand and know, you are
too advanced as ...

It is embarassing to me that the people who
he described in the video knew nothing about
seo and generated those incomes.

This confirms I really do know how to make
money and the constant barrage of online
products as even on here is taking up too
much time as it is better to apply what I
know and take action towards success
toward building your own business.

This is a confirmation from above for
my insomnia :) of action for me to take.

This was all for free and a beginner who is
desperate for money can find success with
what Glen mentors for free, which is more
than what is paid.

I feel stupid now.. you know enough to
be successful, stop chasing and start
doing.

Thank you Sparkie. +5REP
Thanks for the review Archon
It's the truth bro, it really is. We need to take more action on
this forum and help each other to be successful as the tools,
talent and resources are all here.

It is exhausting keeping up with what is on the forum, the
IM world and this just keeps us in a loop of information and
not taking results.
Thanks for the kind feedback.

We have a lot more success stories in the forum than I shared in the course. I might update it with a few of those as they are pretty inspiring.

What I'm about to say is very ironic because I'm on a community which thrives on sharing things for free, but once I got out of this "information junkie" mindset of being on these kind of forums, my success sky-rocketed.

That's not to say don't post here, but if there's a model you like, actually pay for it instead of just downloading it. The value you give something you've downloaded for free is so miniscule. Don't beleive me? How many things have you downloaded from here and not put into use? There's your answer.

I'm not even talking about my stuff. Just Frank Kern, Ryan Deiss, anyone.

I recently did my first ever webinar and purchased a $500 product to help me put it together. I could have torrented it very easily without anyone knowing - as well as this person's other products - but I gave it so much more attention knowing I had invested hard-earned money into it.

[Image: BFeEEOh.jpg]

Now of course, someone is going to tell me what what I just posted is bullshit because they had success with something they torrented or got on here for free. That's fair enough and I'm sure it happens. Just posting from my own perspective. It took me more than three years of reading sites like this before I started making a proper income I was very proud of.

My $0.02.
and here's my take on it (and I know that I will get much hate for this).

Yes, Glen once was great. Amazing posts on Viperchill but with this so called free video course he is only giving away generic fluffy stuff without being specific. Sentences like "Pick only one traffic source and dominate it" are bs to me. Sure you should focus on doing one thing at a time, but hey, for everyone who is not doing this for fun but to earn some dollars (aka treating this as a business), that's completely self-evident.

Another one, don't try to sell services to people where a lead is worth <$1k - come on. Of course all the business I would be talking to of course have their own ROI calculation. The local hair dresser would not even buy from me because they would expect a negative ROI.

Overall, this is a bunch of generic videos similar to the Marketing Inc stuff he sells at high ticket (I know because I signed up for Marketing Inc and was totally disappointed --> cancelled).

Here is a short summary: Build some high auhtority BL's using a PBN, add generic stuff and target niches like "injury lawyer oklahoma" --> rank for this then rent out your site. ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY nothing new here for me. Totally disappointed that Glen chose the road of foolin' people into his programs...
Hi Glen,

Thank you for your words of wisdom and it's
nice to meet you as well. Thank my sleepless
night of research.

When you have many roads to chose from, which are deceiving
roads as internet marketing is, it's hard to choose one road in the first
place much-less, the road to success.

There is also the tendency to lose focus as we know we have to keep up
with the cutting edge of marketing as well as strategy.

Sometimes the greatest encouragement people need to see is others
succeeding to make them realize if they can do it I can. Internet Marketing
is full of what doesn't work as well, the deception and lack of authenticity.

This breaks the mental handicapping of limitations which ends when you see other
are successful which means what they did was authentic and if they can do it
you can do it as well.

We have more of an impact on each other that we realize and this is our value.

We must be determined to be more of value to ourselves by being more valuable
to each other.

We also must trust each other enough to commit to each other and raise our
value in building a relationship of trust and friendship which allows people to
be successful together.

That speaks for itself, 3 years to read forums and information before generating
an income let us know it's not the lack of information, but the lacking of to many
roads to get lost in.
You my friend have knowledge and are advanced and applying what Glen said
in his videos for FREE as well as myself should be able to generate an income
from local marketing.

Encouragingly as was mentioned with high end clients just 3 would set us free
from a job into fulltime marketer.

Most of the time our approach is too mechanistic and structural as we are doing
this ourselves with very few dollars instead of managing our business.

As Glen says you don't have to even know SEO but hire someone to do the seo
for you.

This approach is focused on the problems of business owners as we are usually
concerned about consumers but don't apply the same criterias to business
owners.

We are fooled to think complexity leads to success but often it's the opposite,
simplicity.

It sure is difficult to see a person who has no experience in seo make that kind
of money.

The problem is not lack of knowledge but lack of action.

So that should be encouragement for us all to take a non-forum information
overload perspective into one of action and results.

(06-23-2014 11:24 PM)inservo Wrote: [ -> ]and here's my take on it (and I know that I will get much hate for this).

Yes, Glen once was great. Amazing posts on Viperchill but with this so called free video course he is only giving away generic fluffy stuff without being specific. Sentences like "Pick only one traffic source and dominate it" are bs to me. Sure you should focus on doing one thing at a time, but hey, for everyone who is not doing this for fun but to earn some dollars (aka treating this as a business), that's completely self-evident.

Another one, don't try to sell services to people where a lead is worth <$1k - come on. Of course all the business I would be talking to of course have their own ROI calculation. The local hair dresser would not even buy from me because they would expect a negative ROI.

Overall, this is a bunch of generic videos similar to the Marketing Inc stuff he sells at high ticket (I know because I signed up for Marketing Inc and was totally disappointed --> cancelled).

Here is a short summary: Build some high auhtority BL's using a PBN, add generic stuff and target niches like "injury lawyer oklahoma" --> rank for this then rent out your site. ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY nothing new here for me. Totally disappointed that Glen chose the road of foolin' people into his programs...
Just to add,

Inservo was the only person to ever be banned on our forums. He has put this stuff all over our site already.

Quite possibly the most negative person I've ever come across.

These are three of your last 7 posts here...

[Image: eZ2RblU.jpg]

Come on man...why so negative? Can I recommend getsomeheadspace.com I think it will be great for you (I genuinely mean this and I use it when I can).

He (you?) also seem to forget that because you may know something, it doesn't mean other people know it.

""Pick only one traffic source and dominate it" are bs to me.""

Taken out of context like you've done here, sure. That was mentioned for people who have a very limited amount of time. What do you suggest with little time...try to do anything and everything?

Then again, looking at your Twitter posts, it seems like you've been doing this a really long time (which is great) but are you actually putting anything into action? You seem pretty negative over on Twitter too.

You really don't need to be following free video courses if you've been tweeting about SEO stuff since before 2012. You should be waaaay past this already :)

I'm very curious, what kind of success are you having online?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's