Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Just Made 100$ for 2 Days. See my own coded Facebook viral script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys, I have coded a viral script 1 week ago and tested it for like 4 days. And believe it or not i have made 100$in about 3/2 days by only displaying ads. I will share the script if I get rep+. My demo script is given below.

http://gempixel.com/short/DVVxf

please suggest me how can i make it go more viral>>>???
I will share the script for sure!!!!!!!!!
Contact me bro.. At facebook.com/akashgeek message me so that i can accept request..

My skype: akashgeek

i can help u as i have lots of scripts
60K share your video.. how can do that ?
Warning!! Click that shit at your own risk!
ban ban ban ban
(05-15-2014 03:54 AM)Kingstaa Wrote: [ -> ]When you click on that link , you are auto liking his page. So dont click on that link

https://www.facebook.com/truyenbuavui
I don't have such f++ing link u dipshit. try to get likes from else where rather making me a spammer.
@who read this post:
I don't have any intention for getting like. traffic etc. Just for security reason i secure the link.
(05-15-2014 04:37 AM)ihpalash Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have such f++ing link u dipshit. try to get likes from else where rather making me a spammer.
@who read this post:
I don't have any intention for getting like. traffic etc. Just for security reason i secure the link.

First of all, I never go to that level and I did not even use any bad language at all. If you were right, you could have posted a video proof that I am wrong.

Now, talk in your language. Listen you little piece of shit, the D***H*** like you moving around this forum a lot and it is not a new thing a new shithead like you come up this crap to get likes.

You are hiding a link for security reason, what the F**k, are you F****** hiding your Assses behind this? Don't you know using url shorteners is not allowed... lame leecher

Why your D***H*** page is redirecting to this url and then come up with a FB like page? Make a ball of your script and shove it straight up into your ass.

[Image: U2F2mUB.png]
[Image: CUlWoeE.png]
(05-15-2014 04:56 AM)Kingstaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2014 04:37 AM)ihpalash Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have such f++ing link u dipshit. try to get likes from else where rather making me a spammer.
@who read this post:

First of all, I never go to that level and I did not even use any bad language at all. If you were right, you could have posted a video proof that I am wrong.

Now, talk in your language. Listen you little piece of shit, the D***H*** like you moving around this forum a lot and it is not a new thing a new shithead like you come up this crap to get likes.

You are hiding a link for security reason, what the F**k, are you F****** hiding your Assses behind this? Don't you know using url shorteners is not allowed... lame leecher

Why your D***H*** page is redirecting to this url and then come up with a FB like page? Make a ball of your script and shove it straight up into your ass.

[Image: U2F2mUB.png]
[Image: CUlWoeE.png]
ha ha hha.. what a fuckface!!!! haven't u read the title . it's a fb viral script. and have u ever used facebook??? Where the F*** do u see a page??? and it's not url shorten. it's link protector... Go home u r drunk and raped!!!
(05-15-2014 05:16 AM)ihpalash Wrote: [ -> ]ha ha hha.. what a fuckface!!!! haven't u read the title . it's a fb viral script. and have u ever used facebook??? Where the F*** do u see a page??? and it's not url shorten. it's link protector... Go home u r drunk and raped!!![/size]

Ya piece of shit, I am using facebook when you were moaning to get out of that tiny pussy. Read the bottom of image which I posted, you will get a chance to know what is link protector and what is url shorteners. My appology, if you are f**cking blind.. Blush

I dont know why this F****** lame leecher go and get some education.
(05-15-2014 05:22 AM)Kingstaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2014 05:16 AM)ihpalash Wrote: [ -> ]ha ha hha.. what a fuckface!!!! haven't u read the title . it's a fb viral script. and have u ever used facebook??? Where the F*** do u see a page??? and it's not url shorten. it's link protector... Go home u r drunk and raped!!!

Ya piece of shit, I am using facebook when you were moaning to get out of that tiny pussy. Read the bottom of image which I posted, you will get a chance to know what is link protector and what is url shorteners. My appology, if you are f**cking blind.. Blush

I dont know why this F****** lame leeechers go and get some education.
If you are so badass send me the code where u see the F****** fb page.... Then wel all will see the spamming. comment the source code....

These indians are really stupid. Always they wind up fucked by americans...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's