Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] $454 in Passive Amazon Commissions - 16 Posts on One Site - No Paid Traffic, No Buying Backlinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sales Page:
Magic Button :
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/918380-454-passive-amazon-commissions-16-posts-one-site-no-paid-traffic-no-buying-backlinks.html#1

Get It Here:
Magic Button :
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/37333179/file.html

Virus Total:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b61c92df8c99ab9c8fdb70ffaaaa1231a0c9a0dcef9bc603647d7b1de5ff4673/analysis/1396031800/

Make mirrors fast.

Enjoy
Just skimmed it.
Summery:
Create a review site for amzon porducts.
Find keywords using google kw planner and market smaurai/long tail pro.
Do some on page seo, little backlinking.
Author created about 17 review, And made $400 in 6 fu.king months. And Now selling it as WSO.
Very pathetic i would say.
I just got her email today. Thanks rep added.
Thanks for the share. +Rep.

MF mirror:
Magic Button :
https://www.mediafire.com/?9ciuxycxebbqdde

AAArrrggghhh! In six months??? That's nothing to write even a BSO about!
(03-29-2014 05:30 AM)s8113 Wrote: [ -> ]Author created about 17 review, And made $400 in 6 fu.king months. And Now selling it as WSO.
i haven't downloaded but this isn't pathetic. this is old school and it works. even if the commisions seem low, i can crank out those review sites in 2 weeks. after the seo(which is the real key here), 400 every 6 months is great. plus, christmas time, you can crank out that money in 2 months. sounds like the dude was telling his story in what worked for him. this is far from pathetic. in fact, since the income was a bit on the low side, seems like it was an honest wso. more honest than most out there. i think it's a little outdated myself(but still works) since youtube is great for reviews now. there's a psychology behind videos that not a lot of people take advantage of.

this wso sounds like it's good for newbies so i don't know why you're saying it's pathetic. maybe it's you who doesn't know any better huh?
Cool Share thanks a lot.
(03-29-2014 08:02 AM)California Kid Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2014 05:30 AM)s8113 Wrote: [ -> ]Author created about 17 review, And made $400 in 6 fu.king months. And Now selling it as WSO.
i haven't downloaded but this isn't pathetic. this is old school and it works. even if the commisions seem low, i can crank out those review sites in 2 weeks. after the seo(which is the real key here), 400 every 6 months is great. plus, christmas time, you can crank out that money in 2 months. sounds like the dude was telling his story in what worked for him. this is far from pathetic. in fact, since the income was a bit on the low side, seems like it was an honest wso. more honest than most out there. i think it's a little outdated myself(but still works) since youtube is great for reviews now. there's a psychology behind videos that not a lot of people take advantage of.

this wso sounds like it's good for newbies so i don't know why you're saying it's pathetic. maybe it's you who doesn't know any better huh?
I am saying its pathetic because i am not a such a loser to use a method that makes 400 bucks in 180 days, that's 2 bucks a day. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Tell me how that isn't pathetic, Hell you can make more money just by spamming FB groups, and before you ask, yes i have spammed , and actually made more money , around 12-20 bucks per day per account.
That was in the past, now i spend more than 500 bucks every 4-5 days ,thanks to this forum, so yeah i dont know any better than the author of most of the bullshit Wso makers.

If you are happy making $400/6months, then you need to aim higher , a lot higher for even minor success.
(03-29-2014 08:02 AM)California Kid Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks and repped you OP!

California, I agree with you. If you have a special knack for videos, you need to make money off of the info with your own product.

\\Review//

I did download this and she (not he) over-complicates a far simpler process that can be used. I use video a lot these days. It is way easier to rank and produce in great numbers and quality too - if you know what you are doing and take the time.

I agree that $400 is modest, but you have to multiply that by hundreds of sites, which I have friends that do. When you do that math, $400 becomes nice money - but slow. She uses an old and, more importantly, complicated process to get Amazon conversions.

I would never do this her way. I use solid review videos and good landing pages. Her's is the hard way but very doable.

My grade for this: 3 / 5 stars.

Just above average. She writes very well and should be making a hell of a lot more than $400 in 6-months. She is either just playing around with this or wants to show she does it to sell WSOs, which will pay her lots more money. Newbies love Amazon stuff.
thanks for sharing this stuff ...
What is pathetic for some one can be a gem for another. no need to fight or get into arguments :)

Thanks for the share op. + reps
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's