Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Why i hate leechers ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First of all, thanks to all loyal members of this forum :)

Now why i will waste one or two hours, to fulfill all requests made by our members then i will find out that these two hours are wasted on many non loyal members whom they don't even feel ashamed to leave a thanks for the OP, if i waste two hours to make 100$ to 1000$ why i be bothered, its better to me than to waste it on shameless members whom they think we owe them anything they are wrong, we just do that because its the best place we had make a start from, its like a family a home that makes you feel safe, if this forum wasn't in reality you will waste at least a year or two even your hard earning to those predators, whom are non knowledgeable or even they don't know the basics of marketing, and they make a lot of useless non sense products and courses to attract you into digging gold from your newbie mind, and make you dream about fast richness, now isn't our topic, but its the main fact which this forum is built for, make sure at least to appreciate the effort, even here they give you a free VIP by trying to be a reviewer or sharing person, mirror refresher and many more, as the written under the forums logo, "Come as guests, stay as one family"

Please help this place cause is the only place where you will find your starting point as soon as possible :)
I totally agree with you. another thing I hate seeing is when it the leetchers goes and share it else where and keep the credits...

Thank you jamzman! I always appreciate great sharing persons when there the original poster of the coder
+1 rep added
(01-23-2014 11:46 AM)java Wrote: [ -> ]I totally agree with you. another thing I hate seeing is when it the leetchers goes and share it else where and keep the credits...

Thank you jamzman! I always appreciate great sharing persons when there the original poster of the coder
Yep! thanks a lot for your reply, because your the first to reply plus 5 rep for you :)
(01-23-2014 11:16 AM)jamzman Wrote: [ -> ]
First of all, thanks to all loyal members of this forum :)

Now why i will waste one or two hours, to fulfill all requests made by our members then i will find out that these two hours are wasted on many non loyal members whom they don't even feel ashamed to leave a thanks for the OP, if i waste two hours to make 100$ to 1000$ why i be bothered, its better to me than to waste it on shameless members whom they think we owe them anything they are wrong, we just do that because its the best place we had make a start from, its like a family a home that makes you feel safe, if this forum wasn't in reality you will waste at least a year or two even your hard earning to those predators, whom are non knowledgeable or even they don't know the basics of marketing, and they make a lot of useless non sense products and courses to attract you into digging gold from your newbie mind, and make you dream about fast richness, now isn't our topic, but its the main fact which this forum is built for, make sure at least to appreciate the effort, even here they give you a free VIP by trying to be a reviewer or sharing person, mirror refresher and many more, as the written under the forums logo, "Come as guests, stay as one family"

Please help this place cause is the only place where you will find your starting point as soon as possible :)
"if this forum wasn't in reality you will...?? "... i will waste(like you said) my most precious time...Thanks for wake me up.... :) You aren't expecting a Rep from this post..but i will REP....and thanks for this great post....
@jamzman,You are right i do hate them OP takes time to download files and upload it to file sharing sites leechers they just downloads the file and leaves no reps,no review,no comment. Leechers just do atleast one out of these when you download files leave a review (or) make a mirror (or) give rep to the op for his/her efforts. Make BBHF leecher free Smile Smile Smile
@jamzman,You are right i do hate them OP takes time to download files and upload it to file sharing sites leechers they just downloads the file and leaves no reps,no review,no comment. Leechers just do atleast one out of these when you download files leave a review (or) make a mirror (or) give rep to the op for his/her efforts. Make BBHF leecher free Smile Smile Smile
Thanks to all friends here :)

Yeah! hope they understand how good this forum hope it will be a place where leechers are like fairy tales :)
This is a big bump but it must be done!
More people need to see this!
(01-24-2014 06:47 AM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to all friends here :)

Yeah! hope they understand how good this forum hope it will be a place where leechers are like fairy tales :)
I agree with you totally. Though I have not contributed as much as many other members of this great family, it pains when I see that, on an average, 100 people download each upload of mine (total 20+ uploads till now), not even 1% bother to say thanks. They even PM me to ask about the password, then disappear.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's