Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: someone want me to cancel PP dispute b4 refund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
here is what has been going between Me and Flipped, please read and share you opinion on this matter
thank you very much

[Image: file.html]
Link not working, upload on zippyshare or other.
(01-18-2014 10:21 PM)inflag Wrote: [ -> ]here is what has been going between Me and Flipped, please read and share you opinion on this matter
thank you very much

[Image: p46gd.jpg]
Flipped is a helpful upstanding member here. So if you are asking any true to BBHF
I would think they surely would support Flipped and say you are just a jerkoff.
How much you sent him?

One thing is for sure, if you cancel the dispute, you will not claim again if he will not refund. If you produce all the evidences of what happened, you will definitely win the dispute and get refund. So make your documents, email ready and show it to paypal dispute department. And this is true that you didn't got the script you have sent the payment for. Tell paypal that it was a scam and the payment collector has scammed so many members. Produce all communication to the paypal dispute team.

You will definitely get the refund.
post deleted
Stupid is this thread. Im sure is Flipped made a mistake he will fix it.
Othrwise opening a thread asking for help and disputing a +Rep member I can not say is the correct thing to do. You are pittyfull.
LikeIcare, you are the stupid one here, i open this thread asking for opinion on this matter, try and put yourself in my position this has happen to me before i cancel dispute and later loses all right to complain

stop taking side, i am not calling him a scammer yet but not sure why he wont refund without me canceling the dispute
My opinion, don't cancel the dispute, let the paypal team investigate it, all evidences are in your favour.
Paypal will tell you if you cancel the dispute do won't be able to make any claim in future.

So let the paypal team investigate it and you will get the refund, coz you didn't got the script you have sent the amount.
nilshinde, that also what paypal told me that once i cancel dispute i also lost alright to reopen it, my question is why won't he refund and case automatically close
He will never refund you if he can avoid it. He is a f.u.c.k.i.n.g s.ca.mm.er no matter what other around here say!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's