27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2021, 09:28 AM
(req) Notary Template Video
Does anyone have this Notary Template Video from 2016 without the word DEMO on it that they can share?
Please don't tell me to look on 5R, lol

Thank you.

Send Out SMS Text Messages From Your PC
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Send-Out-SMS-Text-Messages-From-Your-PC?pid=3130399
02-07-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: (req) Notary Template Video
I think I might have it ..let me check. I think I bought it back then. It came with other niche videos as well. That other dude was in a couple videos too. Let me look. If I don’t get back it means I can’t find it. If you could tell me the name of the package it was sold as would help.
04-12-2021, 07:27 AM
The actor has done many video spokesman videos before and never did do a package on his own. I can not say which package this video template would be from as I have not been able to find it anywhere yet.. BUMP :)

(02-07-2021 05:06 AM)IamHIM Wrote:  I think I might have it ..let me check. I think I bought it back then. It came with other niche videos as well. That other dude was in a couple videos too. Let me look. If I don’t get back it means I can’t find it. If you could tell me the name of the package it was sold as would help.
Send Out SMS Text Messages From Your PC
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Send-Out-SMS-Text-Messages-From-Your-PC?pid=3130399
04-24-2022, 11:12 AM
I have it I am a Notary
01-23-2023, 11:24 PM
Can you please share the original video?

(04-24-2022 11:12 AM)aswan40 Wrote:  I have it I am a Notary
22.gif
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$

5.gif