35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-13-2014, 01:52 AM
referer instant spoofer
guys i made this tool that creates referer for your site instantly
now tell me if this is any good to us if so i will send it u all

take look at video let me no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9QVA0pNq...e=youtu.be
02-13-2014, 03:17 AM
RE:
First of all, there is not such a big thing in coding this tool. It will hardly take your 5 minutes or might be less than that to make it.

A webrequest with a custom referrer, not a big deal. But for the benefit purpose, you can add proxy support to it. It might help you in increasing your Alexa Rank, as they see the traffic coming from different sources plus different IPs.... But it is just for self satisfaction and traffic is fake as you know.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
02-13-2014, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 04:01 AM by hanna21.)
RE:
to be honest am not bothered about your comments about my coding , i can make massive hardcore tools , if i wanted to , i made in past and i still make em, this was a demostration app , not to show off, also mate if u think u can make some apps go ahead make some lol.

let us both make a tool pick a subject lets make pick the hardist and se who is noob

by the way proxies dont work no more , dont be taken into account , also hits for referer dont show also , even for keywords

it will work defo with a vpn
02-13-2014, 04:09 AM
RE:
The comments were not about your coding skills. That was a very general thing I said about tool, not your skills. I am not here for any kind of competition. As far as my coding skills goes, I code for myself. BTW, are you still coding yahoo booters, id grabbers, or proxy grabber? Yahoo chat is closed long time ago, my friend.
02-13-2014, 05:05 AM
RE:
yahoo stuff over , i do alot other stuff plus make general tools for sale to make money on side

if u think bout it millions people come online out of all them users some one will buy your products right

i make all lots tools , home,business,private,custom ,my self , fuckk bout tools lol,

you se there are high know social sites, affiliate sites i seen with password resset form with no capthca max out the sockets and send requite it will tire out there server then die lol ;))
58.gif
02-13-2014, 05:14 AM
RE:
Good to know, you sell softwares. That means you definitely have some official website where you put your softwares with their available features and price. Would you mind sharing that site?

54.gif