8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-24-2015, 09:03 PM
need help making a good living online?
Hi guys and gals just wanted to know if anyone can help me become a decent affiliate marketer?
What i have found in the last year is that everything I buy or get told by so called gurus just does not work or they leave out the vital bits of information!!!
I have made some money online just not enough and I fear i will be going back to the call center soon lol.
I have tried video marketing I have a blog and I am also building a list slowly. Im not stupid just uninformed i find everything i buy WSO's or JVZoo only give you a snippet of whats needed or is BS. I am starting to think that i just have not got what it takes?

I am not looking for handouts just help from someone that makes money as an affiliate that will share the whole blueprint or if there is something I can purchase to up my game :(.
I have all the time but running out of money so any help will be very appreciated.

Regards
Terry
02-26-2015, 12:22 AM
RE:
Take a look at Andre Chaperon's Autoresponder Madness (I think it's on here somewhere). Might help. Ultimately it's for you to test things out to find out what works for you.

IMHO affiliate marketing is not a good way to make a living. You're too dependant on someone else - the product developer. Make your own products and get others to sell them! :-)

Also look at the offline niche. Here's a post I made which shows you how to make an average of £50,000 ($75,000) from building websites, without being a web developer.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid1110067
02-26-2015, 02:31 AM
RE:
Hi Terry, Don't think that you don't have what it takes to become a decent affiliate marketer. Just be positive and persistent in what you are doing. Like if you are doing list building - stick to it... until you master it ...

Don't waste your money on WSO's or JVZoos...... you can find lots of useful information and methods to make money for FREE on BBHF... Just look around...

Pick up 1 thing and stick to it... hope it helps
02-26-2015, 03:14 AM
RE:
I appreciate @Animal88 comments but in my opinion affiliate marketing pays in times, it just require a determination and stick to it.

I do agree that owning a product is is a good but affiliate marketing has also so many benefits like we don't need to create a product which might be tedious for a newbie and as a affiliate we have so many products, niches to promote and make money with. It's all about our own perception what do we like and what works for us both are good streams.

Look I tell you something which I believe, IMHO first of all forget about thinking that making money online is a get rich quick scheme, Yes it pays in times but first we gotta lay the foundation, consider it as a real job or a business depends what you do online. Either pick something to make quick cash like working on fiverr, you can make money easily or do something which pays you in long term consistent basis with peace of mind. there are people who make good living even from adsense and there are people who lost their adsense account because they considered it as a gamble. Choice is in our hand.

Hope it helps. Remember don't give up, keep trying you'll be successful.
I Wish You Always Stay Happier and Become More Wealthier

Day that changes everything Jim Rohn
02-26-2015, 01:31 PM
RE:
Hello,

YouTube's the best, try Creative Commons videos uniquified w a converter like DVD Soft Free Studio's.
And add a video intro/watermark and a link in the description to the website/cpa offer. :)

I hope you are having a great day!

Best Regards,

Lord Krafty
16.gif
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
02-26-2015, 06:19 PM
RE:
There arn't too many affiliate programs that pay out $75,000 per sale...! :-)
02-27-2015, 01:37 AM
RE:
thank you all for these answers and lord Crafty I think Im going to try this today :)

83.gif