56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-18-2014, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2014 07:25 AM by mywork.)
RE:
my website is pinboard drupal script from themesnap (http://pinboard2.themesnap.net/
I download the script and change lot of it
I used css file to change the number of column or the color of the fonts
I changed the language of the theme
I updated modules and delete modules and add new modules and blocks
if you see my theme now You can't know that it's themesnap script, I have months work with it , and try to hange the shape of it as I don't have any web design knowledge
the problem is when I update drupal script from 7.19 to 7.28
the theme work like pinterest, posts give you option to repin or like or comment, if the mouse stop on it
all that stop working, I think that's the animation or flash, any think moving on my website stopped working when I update, I can't know where is the problem ?

(06-18-2014 06:51 AM)voky Wrote:  just saw this message..

it could be your internet browser.
it could be your lake of understanding of web development. but like i said in my last post. !"YOU"! need to research it yourself then ask for people to tell you the answer
(06-18-2014 06:46 AM)mywork Wrote:  
(06-18-2014 01:02 AM)saltenio30 Wrote:  CSS 3 or Flash
i think my site is using css, I think it stop working when I update the drupal script to v 7.28 , I don't know how to work with css , or how can I update it, or if the problem is in the server
the photos on my website if you put the mouse on it ,it give like and comment option ( just like pinterest website) , it stopped working, and category give drop on menu , it stopped too, but it work on another pages ???
where's the problem
thx for reply, I searched befor, the problem I don't know what's the name of the problem or , what's the module or software which stopped working, but I'll try thx alot

23.gif