43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2015, 09:26 PM
RE:
May I suggest something which I am doing?

1. Get one product which can give you high margin.
2. Promote that product in your websites - a local niche perhaps (15 websites = very BIG number)
3. Make some money
4. Add more products

That one product gives you confidence and know-how to go further.

It is normal to feel down and beaten. Now, get up and move on.

Become unstoppable. Help someone when you succeed.
02-03-2015, 09:50 PM
RE:
try Ramit Sethi's courses dude..
02-03-2015, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 10:04 PM by TheAuthority.)
RE:
Till you get any Ramit Sethi's course broda, try this :

https://www.udemy.com/golden-lies-the-ul...eeCoaching
02-03-2015, 10:38 PM
RE:
If you are depressed and in deep tension. Go get yourself a massage with a happy ending.
02-03-2015, 11:56 PM
RE:
Get on fiverr, see what are some really hot sellers and make a few gigs even better then the hot sellers you pick.

Then over deliver with lightning speed delivery as well as giving an unanounced bonus..

You will start selling.. Then while doing that, start freelancing for web design etc..

You will make it but you need to dust yourself off and get back up buddy..
35.gif
02-04-2015, 01:20 AM
RE:
You have upper hand than most people online, having built several sites. And I am sure less than 20% of people online are making mor than $200 a month. So, cheer up man, you are moving forward. I suggest focus on one topic(site) at one time.
I think you can sell few sites like 'EarnFreeLike' at good value. There are few good fiverr courses listed here in 'freebie' section.
Fail Forward. Fail Fast. Fail Better.
02-04-2015, 01:46 AM
RE:
You have LQ website, next time try to prioritize Quality over Quantity. You are promoting in a wrong way cpa offers. Now i can sugets you to try promoting cpa because you can make fast money. You can find here and other places a lot of cpa guides, pick one and stick with it till you start earning money.

It's no need to be depressed.."Act like a succesful person and you will become" or keep depressiong feelings and you will get more depresion.

Good Luck mate in your IM journey! And dont forget: Stay strong and focused on you goal ! ;)
02-04-2015, 02:04 AM
RE:
thanks all again for your valuable suggestion.

i have ID on cpagrip, i can make new on any site u have ID i will join under u with new id, just teach me how to make money from cpagrip or cpaelite or any other site.

i am very faithful and loyal person, teach me please, i will surely praise you for my whole life.

vikas
02-04-2015, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 04:32 AM by ebizrep.)
RE:
get cpa siphon course here:
[spoiler]
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ecpasiphon
[spoiler]
there are other good cpa courses too, check out the reviews bfore download, save your time

forgot slash '/' before 2nd [spoiler] how do i edit my post? anyone plz :)
02-04-2015, 10:42 AM
RE:
Hey bro,

1Up's suggestions are good.
The key to anything is to manage your internal moodstate (combination of thinking, feeling and energy levels) so you remain Clear.
Yoga, meditation, walking (esp. in nature) will help you find internal balance.

Practically speaking, i recommend you go on Fivrr and get a little cashflow.
Studying on BBHF is a great idea but start something small and simple so you build a Winning mentality. Then build a real business when you feel stable.
Then thank God every night for what you do have (family, friends, breath) and dream of what you do want in the future.
Ask this question when you wake up each morning - "what's the next thing i need to do now?". Don't think, just wait and an answer will come.
Then get up and DO IT.
You had the courage to try IM so now persist and develop the intelligence flow you need to grow out of your problems and into the life you want for yourself and your family.
Remember God helps those who help themselves :)
Ram narayan ram
50.gif

53.gif