65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-04-2015, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 07:41 AM by frazy.)
[GET] Simple CPA Siphon

https://copy.com/kb8LVEw8crWWfmfB

================================================================================​===============
================================================================================​===============

UPDATE: Just received this email from the WSO Seller and he sent this Email and Video Link:

Hey all,

I hope you're having a decent day today!

In yesterday's email I outlined the first update for Simple CPA Siphon.

It includes a video on how to get into CPA networks AND a video on how to write
a script for videos (for yourself or outsourcers). Also includes clarification on the
steps and which outsourcers we use if you purchased OTO2.

You may download it here:
http://soulweb.org/SimpleCPASiphonUpdate1.zip

================================================================================​========

============UPDATE===============
Just Received this Email with a replay of the Webinar

------------------------------------------------------

I'll make this short as you probably
have alot to attend to.

If you missed our webinar with 7 figure
CPA Marketer Will Souza, that's aight.

Chill, because the webinar replay is
now up:

http://www.cpaevolution.com/cpasiphon/replay/

But it's up for only 72 hours.

Best,
Tom Yevsikov, Co-creator of Simple CPA Siphon.

P.S - The webinar is about taking ANY cpa campaign
you have (big or not big) and get 6 times the results.

Have not watched it myself but it is up for just a short time if you guys are interested
02-04-2015, 12:25 AM
RE:
Wow! I just got an email about this product. Thanks for sharing. Reps added.
02-04-2015, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 12:28 AM by dragons arse.)
RE:
I literally was just looking for this and BOOM!

Good Old BBHF community delivers again!

Many Thanks to blueturtletech for the share, your time and effort is greatly appreciated!

+Rep added
02-04-2015, 12:37 AM
RE:
Mirror:

PHP Code:
http://mir.cr/VJZOK40K 

Check my avatar and keep laughing.. Biggrin
02-04-2015, 12:39 AM
RE:
thank you very much..
36.gif
02-04-2015, 12:40 AM
RE:
In his PDF, he shows a screenshot of his Neverblue earnings. The screenshot he provides is ancient. Neverblue changed their interface a long time ago. I reckon he made some commission ages ago, perhaps with the method he outlines, perhaps not. I doubt that he is making any money whatsoever, besides sell bullshit MMO products.
02-04-2015, 12:55 AM
RE:
Thanks for this!

+5 Reps to You!

Cheers!
02-04-2015, 12:58 AM
RE:
Thank OP, reps added, in the video in OP post he shows earning for November 2014 so maybe it's not old screenshot?
02-04-2015, 01:00 AM
RE:
(02-04-2015 12:58 AM)tlandn Wrote:  Thank OP, reps added, in the video in OP post he shows earning for November 2014 so maybe it's not old screenshot?
Yeah, I thought that too... He does a search on NeverBlue with late 2014 dates in it...
02-04-2015, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 01:26 AM by jamalexa.)
RE:
I got this email today -

Brett Rutecky: Simple CPA Siphon [review]

Hey guys Brett here,

I had not planned on writing any more reviews but I had a few people ask me about Simple CPA Siphon so I decided to hit Tom and Stephen up for a review copy.

First let me say that its not very well named. They are calling it CPA siphon so it makes you think its a CPA training. But in reality this can be used with any kind of marketing, CPA, your own products, affiliate marketing of IM products, etc. In fact after reading the training I can say the CPA is not even whats important. What is important is the clever trick they are using to get free traffic from other peoples YouTube videos.

When I spoke to Tom he told me to read the training and that he guarantees that I'm going to laugh at myself at how simple this is and that I did not think of this myself. 100% truthfully he was right, I litterly did laugh when I realized how these guys are getting traffic. Not because its bad, or because it wont work, or because its some kind of short lived gimmick, but I laughed because it really is so simple that I'm a little embarrassed that I never thought of it myself. It was really one of those ah ha light bulb over my head moments.

You probably notice that I'm writing my review in this email and not in my blog like normally. Want to know why? Because this is such a simple, yet effective way to get traffic that a blog post would be to short. I really cant tell you much without giving it away. This is why I did not write a long blog article. But trust me, when you see this, you are going to be kicking yourself that you have not been doing this to get free traffic from other peoples videos all along!

I like this training because it can be used for almost any kind of marketing, not just CPA offers. Because its incredibly simple yet effective, and finally because its priced so low that you will likely make a profit off of the cost of this training on your first sale!

If your looking for a simple yet effective way to get free targeted traffic (regardless of your niche or if your a CPA, affiliate marketer, or are promoting your own stuff) do yourself a favor and click the link below to check this out. Im sure you will be glad you did.

Thanks for the share. Rep added.
47.gif

21.gif