78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2015, 12:01 AM
i am depressed and in deep tension
hi friends,

i am vikas from india age 35 years, i want to tell you that please suggest me something as: i have 15 websites

1 gaming and rest all are related to directory, social bookmarking and fb exchange and some religious blog, but the problem is i have no income source, as my adsense is ban and other sites payment is like nothing.

suggest me something so that i can earn some money to live

your suggestion will be highly helpful for me.

thanks a lot

vikas
02-03-2015, 12:07 AM
RE:
Sorry, but if you wait for somebody to hand you the answers you are destined to have problems.

There is so much content on this site - free training, free tools. Start reading and learning. I'm sure if you have specific questions people will help you out.
02-03-2015, 12:23 AM
RE:
(02-03-2015 12:07 AM)sjc999 Wrote:  Sorry, but if you wait for somebody to hand you the answers you are destined to have problems.

There is so much content on this site - free training, free tools. Start reading and learning. I'm sure if you have specific questions people will help you out.
i tried lots of things, main prob. is no money ;(

i am crying in nights, crying in alone, i thought i will earn some money to live from internet, but result is zero...

i am still running sites, as its not easy to close sites and forgot all the work i done for my sites straightway :(
02-03-2015, 12:34 AM
RE:
Bro you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and build up your skills. Nobody is going to be handing you free shit just because your down in the *marked as SPAM*. Grow some cajones and start finding ways to generate the cash by reading and testing. Don't bitch, go make money
02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
RE:
If you can create good courses then try Udemy. It does pay you.

Thanks
Softarchive20
30.gif
02-03-2015, 02:00 AM
RE:
get a job - save up 200-400 and focus on offering an online service.

what service?

research and find something your good at and just do it.

if you need fast cash sell your 15 websites.
02-03-2015, 02:20 AM
RE:
Sell the websites, if they have traffic there will be always people interested in them.
02-03-2015, 02:31 AM
RE:
If you have skills try to make money as freelancer in odesk/elance. I think many clients will need you.
02-03-2015, 02:54 AM
RE:
If you need extra knowledge and skills then search this amazing forum. There are some great free coupons for courses on Udemy, even ones that will help you create your own course to sell there. Learn how to create a product of your own and build a list. There is so much here that will help you. If you're good at building sites then build them for other people. Build sites and flip them.

There's a ton of ways to earn and you'll find lots of resources, information and help here at BBHF.

Good luck.
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
02-03-2015, 03:21 AM
RE:
Did you try media traffic?
61.gif
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!

43.gif