39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2015, 10:05 AM
[help] how many post I can post a day in facebook group without getting banned?
Hi BBHF members Smile

(my level in english is very worst)

how many post I can post a day in facebook group without getting banned?

Thank you
Smile
08-05-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: [help] how many post I can post a day in facebook group without getting banned?
If your posts are meaningful and give some value to the discussion, you shouldn't get banned no matter the number of posts.
08-05-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: [help] how many post I can post a day in facebook group without getting banned?
yeah mix it up with your hidden promo with other content that people comment/share/like.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
12-17-2015, 03:08 PM
to make it safe. just post to 15-20 group per day only. the post you make can be unlimited (make sure to have delay in posting if you use any autopost.
12-19-2015, 12:00 AM
(12-17-2015 03:08 PM)rah5013 Wrote:  to make it safe. just post to 15-20 group per day only. the post you make can be unlimited (make sure to have delay in posting if you use any autopost.

Thank you so much my Bro
Thanks
12.gif
12-19-2015, 02:27 AM
Please don't do 15-20 do max 7, and make sure they're very high quality. No one wants to see "Insert article name here" 15 to 20 times a day.
01-10-2016, 12:12 AM
You will not get banned because of this. If you get that, you restart your WiFi router and ensure new public IP assigned. Then you can repost it.
01-15-2016, 05:13 PM
As a administrator for several major FB groups (10,000+ members) and being involved in several other groups I can tell you this. If it has a decent amount of people then the admins are probably pretty active. So if you plan on posting an affiliate link or offer..pending on the group niche, you will most likely be banned immediately. If you plan on using a Fake facebook account, make sure it is at least a year old. When someone tries to join my groups it tells me if the account is a few days old, less than 6 months old, less than a year old. I immediately ban anyone if they are less than a year old because they are most likely a spammer or troll. Personally, I would try to be as active as possible by engaging in conversations for a few days to feel out the members before even making a post, and would wait longer before posting any type of offer. Spammers go after groups all day long, I probably ban at least 40 a day myself. So if there are not already 100 people constantly posting affiliate offers already, than expect the page moderators to be on their A game.

89.gif