37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2020, 04:07 PM
[get] 12k in a week chatbot - nick moreno
I regret that I know nothing about chatbots, because using them properly seems to be a way to access a large and targeted audience that might buy from you. Hopefully, this course can teach me how to get started using this kind of 'off-the-wall' technology to good advantage. Maybe, it can help you, too.

[Image: Screenshot-2020-01-16-You-re-Registered-But-Wait.png]

Sales Page:

ZippyShare Link:

01-17-2020, 04:20 PM
RE: [get] 12k in a week chatbot - nick moreno
Aren't chatbots a thing of the past? I thought fb had many new rules and policies that make them almost worthless
01-17-2020, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2020 04:30 PM by PaulieP.)
(01-17-2020 04:20 PM)quijibo Wrote:  Aren't chatbots a thing of the past? I thought fb had many new rules and policies that make them almost worthless

Yeah the new rules make it very hard but you can get around that with sms and email also the videos are outdated as F*** and worthless.
I Hate n00bs
01-18-2020, 07:50 AM
Chatbots are out of favor with the IM SALES "GURU" crowd. They are on to the next bulls*it buzzword millions-per-day-with-no-effort Pi in the sky junk.

Bots still work OK if you set them up for the right audience targets, offer free s*it for email/sms/follow and then send targeted info to your captive audience.

That's BASIC marketing (not just IM IOW) but very, very, VERY few people actually do marketing.

WHY? BECAUSE IT TAKES WORK! Even worse - IT TAKES SOME PATIENCE!

Now that I've let all the secrets out of the locked chamber, feel free to ravage the 'net with useless offers that cost too much to folks who want money for nothing and their clicks for free.

[5 reps to the first BBHF membah to get the reference directly above ;-) ]

(01-17-2020 04:20 PM)quijibo Wrote:  Aren't chatbots a thing of the past? I thought fb had many new rules and policies that make them almost worthless
I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.
01-18-2020, 08:04 AM
(01-18-2020 07:50 AM)ArnieAbrams Wrote:  Chatbots are out of favor with the IM SALES "GURU" crowd. They are on to the next bulls*it buzzword millions-per-day-with-no-effort Pi in the sky junk.

Bots still work OK if you set them up for the right audience targets, offer free s*it for email/sms/follow and then send targeted info to your captive audience.

That's BASIC marketing (not just IM IOW) but very, very, VERY few people actually do marketing.

Now that I've let all the secrets out of the locked chamber, feel free to ravage the 'net with useless offers that cost too much to folks who want money for nothing and their clicks for free.

Hey Arnie, I like your taste in music.

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing

:)
51.gif
01-18-2020, 08:07 AM
(01-18-2020 07:50 AM)ArnieAbrams Wrote:  Chatbots are out of favor with the IM SALES "GURU" crowd. They are on to the next bulls*it buzzword millions-per-day-with-no-effort Pi in the sky junk.

5 reps for Arnies now!! thanks
01-18-2020, 09:45 AM
(01-18-2020 08:04 AM)j3zr33l Wrote:  [quote='ArnieAbrams' pid='2955382' dateline='1579297838']

[quote='quijibo' pid='2954881' dateline='1579242000']

Hey Arnie, I like your taste in music.

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing

:)

As promised, Money 4 Nothing and 5 Reps For Free
I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.

15.gif