22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-29-2014, 06:26 AM
RE:
Very interesting feedback..
Thanks

I'm going to try some trials and see what happens. I do plan on rereading articles and correcting any poorly written sentences. So would be nice to only spend a few minutes on 500 word articles.
05-29-2014, 07:30 AM
RE:
Thanks you all for recommendations =)
05-30-2014, 02:00 AM
RE:
(05-29-2014 04:31 AM)Ricardito Wrote:  I used WordAI for one day and cancelled the trial account. What a disaster of an article! After it generated the article I had to re-write like 50% of it. For me, WordAi is not worth the price. And to say that it has "artificial intelligence" is an overstatement. Artificial intelligence can only do one thing: mathematical operations. No feelings can be expressed by a machine. As to the other spinners. They are not much better. All the spinners have the same problem: they generate articles in "machine language", not in human language. In human language the wording flows naturally. Feelings can be expressed and felt. Can you imagine spinning a joke, with all the play on words? And I do use jokes in my articles. I would not recommend any spinner, just because no spinner can express the subtleties of language. But if you can't live without one, use the one that spins the closest possible to what your mind would write so you will not have to rewrite the article very much.
My experience and what I expect from spinners. Others will say that for them they are OK.
Have you tried WordAi v3, I have tried it spin out readable and unique articles that are acceptable..
++ Reps would be appreciated
06-10-2014, 02:47 AM
RE:
i've tested wordAI and spinrewriter
They both do very good jobs. I have to skim through articles after to make sure they are readable but that's expected.
I really only make a couple corrections typically.

Spinrewriter just happens to have a better price
06-11-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: WordAi, Best Spinner OR Spinner Chief? which is best?
(05-29-2014 12:53 AM)gruuvmunky Wrote:  For those who have far more experience using spinners..
which one puts out the most human like, readable article?

i'm looking to enter an article that's not unique and get a great unique article out

THANK YOU!!!! Wink

the best so far is chief spinner but you must learn how to manually spin artilces though it takes time but very readable
59.gif
06-11-2014, 12:44 AM
RE:
WordAI even though a bit costly, works great for my activities.

9.gif