54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-25-2014, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 01:39 PM by austin.williams.)
Willing to pay for a mentor
The contract of my job is going to expired, and I would like to use this opportunity to become a full-time internet marketer. Since failure will lead to serious consequence, I want someone with experience to guide me. My goal is around $100 a day. CPA or any other methods.

I am fairly good in building websites, blogs, holding advertising campaigns, and have been reading materials on this forum for 2 years. I understand the basics.

If you can help, please PM me the details and the payment required. I cannot afford a big sum but can pay monthly, preferably from the earnings using the method you teach me.

Thank you.
06-26-2014, 01:27 PM
RE:
if you are already good at creating blogs, then concentrate on that since you said you have experience in advertising campaigns and can use that skill to drive paid traffic. 1 good blog can earn you that $100 a day pretty quick if you combine paid traffic, free traffic, and seo methods to get your keywords ranked high.

as far as monetizing, there is adsense and amazon and other affiliate programs. i wouldn't just concentrate on posting in a blog though. i would find some good and fresh plr content, set up some sqeeze pages, build a list with an auto responder and promote your plr. once you have built a nice size list, you can advertise some affiliate prodcuts/services to them. put your buyers on a seperate list and the ones who aren't buying, sell some solo ads.

to build your original list on the squeeze pages, buy some solo ads or do some click banking(you will want to send first if you are just starting out).

you don't need a mentor if you know how to do the basics already on your own. you just need to focus on some short and long term goals and a plan of action that is broken down by day and week and month.

what should your first goal be? pick a niche you want to work in and have a little knowledge about.

for example, you said you are knowledgeable about building a blog so that can in fact be your niche and you target newbies who don't know the first thing about it. you can talk about how to set it up automatically through the control panel or manually. you can talk about the plugins that they would need and the right themes. you can talk a little about the importance of subject titles for seo and keywords in their content to attract traffic from google. while you are doing this, the hands on experience will give you more knowledge about how to make money with a blog and you can include what you have learned in your blog for your visitors to start earning money from their own blog.

so see how this works? by the little information you gave in your post, i gave you a general idea and guidance you can run with. it's not rocket science..... you just have to start doing it. it was general guidance but enough to at least start you on your way.

i personally would start with a blog though because other methods die quick like cpa offers. a blog will last a lot longer and doesn't require much maintenance for a long therm goal. the short term goals and money can come from your squeeze pages(you only really have to create one a month to start. they key is fresh content). funnels aren't that hard to set up. you just need to plan out a simple flow chart and build your funnel according to your chart.

the key though is to write everything down before you impliment. write down your goals, what you want to post about, you funnel flow chart, products/services that you can offer in your niche, places that offer those products/services etc etc etc.... write everything down, organize it, then implement.

start soon. you don't want to procrastinate on this if your income is getting taken aweay from ya soon as you said so you want to start on this NOW
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-26-2014, 03:06 PM
RE:
From my perspective, a mentor who would take money indicates they need money themselves. Not a good position, unless you're looking for a mentor just a little step above you, if at all.
To the successful mentors, time is more valuable than money
So if you have expertise somewhere, offer that without expecting them to return the favor. At the very least, you develop your generosity of spirit, a trait which most successful entrepreneurs seem to have.
You'd be better off looking at so many products here.
My two cents
Pls [+rep] me if I've helped you Cool
(It's a great motivatorHeart)
06-26-2014, 09:51 PM
RE:
i understand what he means by having a mentor. I too feel daunted by all the methods, tools, cpas, affiliates and so on. Not to steal this thread but I would also be interested in a mentor who can spare some time to teach basics.

A step by step instruction guide. I always run into roadblocks. Landing pages and 301 redirects as two examples. It would be nice to have someone say where and what has to be done. Where to buy fiverr gigs for special tasks etc.

I would also be willing to share any of my revenue if I were successful.

Sorry I did not mean to hijack this thread.
06-27-2014, 08:40 AM
RE:
chuckles said it the best. i really appreciate his outlook on the subject. mentors are people who will help people for free and guide them in what they need guidance on.

what you and the op are stating is something different i think. you guys are talking about wanting a coach. someone to take you by the hand, show you a blueprint you can follow, and make some money if you trust in your coach.

one thing i know about life is that if you don't have a passion for what you are doing, you aren't going to succeed. you will fail every time you attempt to succeed. when a person has passion, they are not going to be searching out a coach. they are going to research and gather information on their own. they are going to make mistakes and learn from those mistakes. their passion is what is going to drive them and eventually, they will succeed as long as the passion is always with them. even with a mentor or coach, they ain't gonna do the work for ya.

when someone is passionate about something, they spend every waking hour on their passion. so where do you get passion from? it's different for different people but i can say one thing. if $$$ is creating the passion, you may succeed, BUT you wont be fulfilled.

i've been a mentor and coach for many people. i have passed on my own experiences to them....my successes and failures(which btw failing at something is only a learning experience where eventually will lead to ones success so failing is not a bad thing as long as you can learn from the experience).

i wish i could help out everyone i know but i just can't. there isn't enough time in the day. everyone coming to this forum wants to make money online(or at least 99% of the people). i just pm'd someone saying what i am about to say right now. in order to be successful in life and business, you have to know your own self FIRST. i have talked to many people about life and business and the one thing that remains constant in most people is that they don't even know themselves. if they don't know themselves because of all the other distractions in life, how the F*** are they going to succeed or be fullfilled in doing what they are doing? they're not.

this is why people come on this forum confused.they may try different methods of trying to make money, but they fail and they don't even know why. i'll tell ya why. they don't know what the F*** they are doing. they have no passion because they don't even stop to take the time to know who they are personally and deep down inside where the real passion is.

-another lesson from the "KID"
50.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

68.gif