74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Which product does really make you $100/day ?
(12-10-2018 03:15 AM)qdeluxe Wrote:  Wow, ryumax, I feel your pain. I've been knocking about the IM scene since 2006, and I'm also still looking for a way to get some steady daily income that I don't have to slave for.

Currently, I work as a VA to pay the bills. It's great, it's online from home, but I'm still struggling. Honestly, I'd like to not have to do the client work.

I do earn a little passive income. I have some books on Amazon, and a couple of online shops on Etsy and Creative Fabrica where I earn a little.

I'm always testing new ideas and trying new things, and I really believe that I will make it one day! Obviously we aren't quitters, right!?!

I think I'm closer than I've ever been, and I believe becoming active on this forum will help! All the best to you.

Which platform do you use to work as VA? Platforms like Guru dot com, freelancer dot com and others are massively over populated. I've sending proposals like 40-70 a day
08-11-2020, 01:46 PM
(12-10-2018 03:15 AM)qdeluxe Wrote:  Wow, ryumax, I feel your pain. I've been knocking about the IM scene since 2006, and I'm also still looking for a way to get some steady daily income that I don't have to slave for.

Currently, I work as a VA to pay the bills. It's great, it's online from home, but I'm still struggling. Honestly, I'd like to not have to do the client work.

I do earn a little passive income. I have some books on Amazon, and a couple of online shops on Etsy and Creative Fabrica where I earn a little.

I'm always testing new ideas and trying new things, and I really believe that I will make it one day! Obviously we aren't quitters, right!?!

I think I'm closer than I've ever been, and I believe becoming active on this forum will help! All the best to you.

Which platform do you use to work as VA? Platforms like Guru dot com, freelancer dot com and others are massively over populated. I've sending proposals like 40-70 a day.

Would be happy to hear your advise.
08-11-2020, 01:47 PM
Which platform do you use to work as VA? Platforms like Guru dot com, freelancer dot com and others are massively over populated. I've sending proposals like 40-70 a day.

Would be happy to hear your advise.
12-13-2020, 06:44 PM
The world is slowing down now. Competition is hotter than hell. The real product that will make you money at this moment will be real product such as food, daily needs, etc.
03-09-2021, 09:11 AM
(12-18-2018 08:54 PM)MyLead Wrote:  No one will share this info, you need to get a product by yourself otherwise this wont working.

How I Make Money With PS
71.gif

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
09-15-2021, 03:03 AM
Nothing really works mate, it's all rubbish packaged and re-packaged again and again. The whole IM scene makes it's money out of desperate people with little or no knowledge on marketing, you can press delete on all IM courses it's utter rubbish.

Do something real like legitimate marketing services as an Ad manager in Social, PPC etc. The qualifications are mostly cheap to free in the official sources that also get you certified such as google academy etc.

Explore the real digital economy, not by buying useless crap courses about Amazon FBA etc. just try your hand at selling in those channels with little or no investment. If you have the patience promote affiliate stuff etc. there is a lot you can do in that sense by offering actual value and promote affiliate links of your own.

If all of the above fails you should at least made yourself more employable and more likely to get a job that pays better than your present one.

Read good books, explore the reading lists of people that made quantifiable profit, the non-exciting books read by the likes of Warren Buffet etc. it's old stuff but evergreen.

If you are brave you can look into investments, every $10 that you invest in shares is far more likely to make you money that any rubbish course by any "guru".

There are many investment opportunities out there, regulated and profitable, I made serious profits with simple things, some crap courses cost $300 others more, that is better use to invest in shares, crypto or whatever works for you, of course you can fail and loose your investment yes, but at least you are making your own mistakes not following some fake guru's tales.

Life is hard - Work harder if you want to have a chance, learn to be responsible with no sorrow every time you loose, you have to be willing to loose to have a chance of winning, that is called learning.

Gurus are liars using cult techniques to round up people like sheep, tell yourself the truth you don't need a guru for that.

The other way is to become a fake guru, if you are willing to part with your dignity - I don't judge you if that is what you think, just make sure that you become the best fake guru in the IM world.

Good luck!
03-09-2022, 02:58 AM
(12-17-2018 03:35 AM)Lippinzaner Wrote:  Its not the product or tool that makes you the money. Its how you use it, mainly as part of an overall strategy. Its a common mistake to want to buy or use a tool because it looks cool and the sales page says it will make you money.

If you dont have an overarching strategy of how to use it, it'll only ever be another piece of the puzzle.

That's to true.
Ive been takingin by scammers a lot. theres soo many options its difficult too find the right one
for free advice look at Marians site nohypehere.
lot's of good advice there

75.gif