48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-26-2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Which product does really make you $100/day ?
(12-03-2018 09:32 PM)ryumax Wrote:  Hi guys,
I have dabbled in IM many years...but due to 'information overloaded' in the IM
world and new shining objects syndrome I am still struggling in the IM world.

I have bought product after product doesn't get me anywhere.

So I want to know is there any product really
make you $100/day in 6 months or less and still working now?

Thanks for your help.

I feel your pain. I have the exact same problem :) I tried and failed in dropshiping, amazon publishing (erotica books), building/selling websites, make couple of "blogs" and fill them with content + clickbank products... Did make little money, but never more than $100 in a month.

Right now I'm trying affiliate marketing I found this great forum about that, where people post follow along threads. And I'm really thinking of buying adplexity spy tool and try that... Don't give up! :) Happydance
04-09-2019, 12:03 PM
No such thing.
There are a few things that work but just dribbles. Namely, for me, an Etsy store with custom ecards and I have 5 ebooks on Amazon. Combined make anywhere from $30 to $70/ month. Most of which come from Amazon ebooks. I'm in the fitness niche and had a 'record' month this January of $120 in sales.

If you want real money, $30K/yr+ buy/find 3-4 products in a given niche, learn what they're teaching then repackage it into another product of your own. (This is 90% of IM info products if you haven't noticed yet.)

Easy mode (but black hat), buy an in-demand product start a GB here and profit. Take a look at the GB section. They're selling so much more than what it costs.
The downside is this is black hat, they're selling copyrighted and trademarked products for profit.
Some of the massive product companies that people are setting up GB for, there will come a point where these companies will issue copyright complaints and OPs of GBs will be in a world of hurt.
04-09-2019, 04:27 PM
This is one of the most informative threads that I've yet seen here !!!
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-12-2019, 02:36 AM
(12-03-2018 09:32 PM)ryumax Wrote:  Hi guys,
I have dabbled in IM many years...but due to 'information overloaded' in the IM
world and new shining objects syndrome I am still struggling in the IM world.

I have bought product after product doesn't get me anywhere.

So I want to know is there any product really
make you $100/day in 6 months or less and still working now?

Thanks for your help.

The only thing that has ever made me any significant money online come down to one of two things - products or services (or both)

Start there with your own info product, launch it on WarriorPlus, do that for a while and every sale is also an email address. Once you collect enough email addresses and have a list of 500+ you could do affiliate marketing by promoting to your list.

This the most profitable entry into affiliate marketing because you need no budget at all. Paid advertising for affiliate marketing is hit or miss and extremely expensive for a long time before you tune it to be profitable as well as having a steep learning curve - you will waste a lot of money on mistakes.

All the courses you will buy are just a waste of money and it's rare to find anything worth any substance. Trust me and do what I mentioned above and you will start making some money.. Look up any Jeff Walker Product Launch course and follow that to start... Then affiliate market to your list related products to your niche.
04-15-2019, 08:17 PM
I had a good run making $4K/month just posting ads for items for sale on Craigslist with eBay affiliate links. Worked like gangbusters for a few months until both eBay and Craigslist shut me down. You could probably do that on a small scale and fly under the radar for awhile.

My current plan for a $100/day is to build a portfolio of services that I can provide through freelance sites like Fiverr, using tools to automate the service. This isn't exactly passive income, but if I could get it down to 2-3 hours/day, I'd be happy.

My next $100/day will come from rank and rent sites that generate leads for local businesses. Lots of money to be made there. And if you can rank a lead producing website, it's easy to monetize, even if you are just sending leads to affiliate networks.

Honestly, I think the key is to just pick something and focus on it until you get to $100/day. That means that every time you see a new shiny object in your inbox, you ask "is this part of my plan to get me to $100/day, or is it a distraction?" and then delete the email :)
28.gif
04-15-2019, 09:43 PM
the one you sell
04-16-2019, 09:01 AM
I had a good run making $4K/month just posting ads for items for sale on Craigslist with eBay affiliate links. Worked like gangbusters for a few months until both eBay and Craigslist shut me down. You could probably do that on a small scale and fly under the radar for awhile.

My current plan for a $100/day is to build a portfolio of services that I can provide through freelance sites like Fiverr, using tools to automate the service. This isn't exactly passive income, but if I could get it down to 2-3 hours/day, I'd be happy.

My next $100/day will come from rank and rent sites that generate leads for local businesses. Lots of money to be made there. And if you can rank a lead producing website, it's easy to monetize, even if you are just sending leads to affiliate networks.

Honestly, I think the key is to just pick something and focus on it until you get to $100/day. That means that every time you see a new shiny object in your inbox, you ask "is this part of my plan to get me to $100/day, or is it a distraction?" and then delete the email :)
04-27-2019, 08:54 PM
(04-09-2019 12:03 PM)SEObip Wrote:  ...
Easy mode (but black hat), buy an in-demand product start a GB here and profit. Take a look at the GB section. They're selling so much more than what it costs.
The downside is this is black hat, they're selling copyrighted and trademarked products for profit.
Some of the massive product companies that people are setting up GB for, there will come a point where these companies will issue copyright complaints and OPs of GBs will be in a world of hurt.

Good point, but not all GBs are blackhat: many IM products these days have reseller rights, so a GB of such a product is just taking advantage of that. Given it costs $100 to post a GB and then there's the cost of reseller rights, which can be $200 plus, this isn't for the faint-hearted, but I agree it could be lucrative if you find a solid product that's in demand.
06-04-2019, 09:16 PM
(01-20-2019 12:35 AM)neant Wrote:  Probably none, it's about using the materials to enhance your idea not instructions to set up your own thing on a copy/paste basis.

Perfect 10

Everyone’s reply here all saying same thing, it’s how you use the tools and resources here
07-07-2019, 07:02 PM
As someone else commented, an interesting thread.

But let me go back to the original question, which was not "how do I make $100/day?" but, "which product makes $100 per day?".

The fact is that so many products out there purport to be a method, perhaps coupled with some software, and are often accompanied by earnings claims (although since Warrior Forum cracked down on that, they're slightly fewer than formerly). They're peddled by people like Billy Darr, Trevor Carr (spooky rhyming synergy), James Renouf, Mosh Bari, even Tai Lopez etc. and they all claim to make the buyer money, if only you follow the system.

So I take respectful issue with the commentators who say it's not the product, it's how you use it. So many of these products come with plenty of instructions, methodologies and promises.

But isn't it interesting that no-one has named a product that acually does what it says on the tin. Not one product out there. Let that sink in because this forum has pages and pages choc full of products that make such claims, and yet no-one has yet pointed to one that actually works. It persuades me that huge swathes of IM are less rational business practice and more faith-based - you just have to believe hard enough and IT WILL HAPPEN. Talk of tribes and followers, just "doing it", casting aside doubt - this is what religions do isn't it?

I don't see any alternatives to providing services that people want and need; and there really isn't much out there that delivers a truly passive lifestyle- set it up, let it run, and become rich. But very happy to be proved wrong.
Anyway, just my two cents.
35.gif

66.gif