63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Which course/method worked for you in Money Making?
Hey, BBHF family!

I was searching and browsing lately through forums and courses, tried few methods, but nothing really worked for me in IM these days.
Last course I tried was https://www.udemy.com/how-to-make-passiv...line-fast.
I spent about 300$ on solo ads and another 100$ on clickfunnels subscription, but got no sell only subscribers.

So, what worked for you? Planning to start new jurney from scratch.

Regards!
07-14-2019, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 07:42 AM by tupac.)
RE: Which course/method worked for you in Money Making?
Hi there
To start, for info, the udemy link doesn't work!

It's a good thing that you are trying, you are surely not a factory chicken...
I'll be blunt with you,so do not get offended, ok, it's for your own good.

There is no such thing as nothing really worked for me in IM these days.
IM is here to stay long after our descendants are gone.
You must try and try and learn from your mistakes.

Now:
Try to understand why nobody bought from you.
Was it a generic email list, built with a generic subject?
Was it your copy-writing?
Was it the product you tried to sell? affiliate stuff?
Was it the way you spamed the subscribers... i say spamed, because nobody bought anything, so clearly, you send stuff to people not interested it it.
or
Did you try to make big bucks without getting the subscribers into a funnel?

See my signature, biz 1 (open) biz 2 (vip), see in 1, how I do and people are buying from me.
In case i change my signature, here is a link of biz 1 (open),
for the biz 2 (vip), i'm waiting for the admins to validate an open copy of it in this section, so that all members can see:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid2331594
Go read it, then come back.
As you see, I get people in a 7 day free challenge to do exactly one thing and see results, and in the middle of it, I sell them (without selling, barely a 6 words sentence and a link) a $7 dollar thing, then a $47 one.

Now... the mo we get details, the mo we can help.
I will not try to guess why this happened to you more than I did now.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
05-19-2020, 09:25 PM
For me monetizing my blog worked as I love to write. It requires some high quality content which generates traffic and regular posting to keep the viewers interested. Then you start with backlinks from good authority sites which help you grow. There are a lot of factors involved and it requires patience with time.
06-02-2020, 04:04 AM
Since I am new at this money making thing so currently I am trying different methods to earn. Creating backlinks for my site appear to be the most simple and effective one but generating traffic is not as simple as I thought it would be so just hoping this struggle ends soon and the effort I am putting in bears some fruit.

15.gif