52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-09-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: What's the fastest way to become a Copywriter?
Copywriting is the harest skill to learn

Think less words the better

Your selling without letting them think your selling

Think like
An apple a day keeps the doctor away

How many zillion apples did that sentece sell

Sentences should have less that 14 words, Fewer the better, "Guiness is Good For You"
and 4 sentences per paragraph
12-09-2015, 07:31 AM
Screw writing letters out by hand.
Go create your copy "control" and make it live and start testing it. Sales will dictate whether your copy is on the right track or not.

Your next mission after your copy is live should be to beat the hell out of your control.

Too any people do way too much thinking, talking, guessing, worrying, reading, planning, wishing, collecting shiny objects and messing about trying to get things perfect instead of just DIVING in and getting shit done.
(I just described 80%+ of the members of this forum)

Practice, learn and improve WHILE you are marketing and selling. Even if it's just selling other peoples products and services as an affiliate or through a JV...
12-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Can you write more, NonConformer?
12-10-2015, 07:52 AM
If you guys really want to "get shit done," I'd suggest you read through the focus and action threads. Start with this one:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-2015...ave-Before

Don't just read the first post... read the whole thread.

Then read this one and grab the action pack... and most importantly... USE the resources:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ction-Pack

And for your focus - simply make it your copywriting (actually write your control). That's all you need to set the ball in motion. You'll build up skill the more you write and the more you test.

One other thing to consider. - Instead of focusing on a whole sales letter, which is probably overwhelming to a lot of people just getting started... try focusing just on headlines and bullets.

Not to sound arrogant, but I've been at this marketing game a loooooong time. When I post something on here, you can be assured it is to help fellow members move forward in business and in life. I have no other vested interest, I'm not upselling you anything. So with that said, pay attention and TRY what I'm recommending before you dismiss it.

Now back to bullets.

Bullets are great for honing your copywriting skills. It forces you to write in short razor sharp bursts of magical words. (And bullets and headlines are similar and often interchangeable) MANY people buy because of bullets. Just a single bullet that resonates with them on an emotional level is often all you need to close the sale.

Think about that. Think back to the many times you've purchased something online, there's a good chance you were hovering over the bullets.

The only way to get better at writing bullets is to well... write. Keep writing, keep creating pages and pages of bullets. They will help you flesh out a sales letter. And the way to create pages and pages of bullets is by knowing your market inside and out. That involves research. LOTS of research. This is also why I often recommend Breakthrough Advertising because It will help you get inside of your market on an emotional level.

Have a read through this CopyBlogger article on bullets, it will help you:
http://www.copyblogger.com/writing-bullet-points/

There's plenty of other content focused on bullets all over the web, but like I said, the best way to learn is by doing... so WRITE and KEEP writing.

Cool
12-10-2015, 11:19 PM
(12-10-2015 07:52 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Not to sound arrogant, but I've been at this marketing game a loooooong time. When I post something on here, you can be assured it is to help fellow members move forward in business and in life. I have no other vested interest, I'm not upselling you anything. So with that said, pay attention and TRY what I'm recommending before you dismiss it.
Much interesting stuff here, but I mostly joined the forum because of what you post.
58.gif
01-05-2018, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 05:39 AM by donutmad.)
Very interesting thread @godisdog

Its been a long time since u posted this I'm curious how is it going with you and copywriting now?

Also Nonconformer I want to ask you what are the top 5 courses and books u recommend?

37.gif