46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-23-2018, 03:40 PM
What's THE BEST e-commerce / shopify / dropshipping course out there in 2018?
And let's do 2 categeries... the low and mid ticket courses from $0 to $1997.

And the 8-12 group coaching workshops.

The question: What's THE BEST e-commerce / shopify / dropshipping course out there in 2018?
Cool Taking action...
01-23-2018, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 09:19 PM by Tuginem69.)
RE: What's THE BEST e-commerce / shopify / dropshipping course out there in 2018?
They say the one you can trust more is of Ezra Firestone , though I cant recall the name of any specific ecom course of his at the moment.

I would also recommend the latest one that I heard from people that works, i.e "eCom Billionaire" by Gabriel Beltran.

I would also recommend Justin Cener, Travis Petelle, Matt Schmitt, Devin Zander, Jon Mac, Tim Burd and James Beattie. You may want to include Ben Malol, Till Boadella or Sebastian Gomez in the second layer.

And dont forget Abdullah Osama with his 3 days ecom course @$900++ , ... and sells his own created Shopify theme alone @$500 .

Oops correction, .... the course by Gabriel Beltran is "eCom Millionaire"

*) and dont ask me me why I exclude Adrian Morrison from my list.
01-23-2018, 10:23 PM
RE: What's THE BEST e-commerce / shopify / dropshipping course out there in 2018?
You can try this one here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Shop...ro-Startup
01-23-2018, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 10:44 PM by Razmataz13.)
(01-23-2018 03:40 PM)Josko Wrote:  And let's do 2 categeries... the low and mid ticket courses from $0 to $1997.

The question: What's THE BEST e-commerce / shopify / dropshipping course out there in 2018?

Let's say you move this to the correct category.

Why can't you go out and find what's useful and then write a thread about that?! Do you have fewer hours in a day than any of us? Is your time more precious?

Now you're thinking that your helping other BBHF members by bringing up these questions of yours? You're NOT! You show yourself as needing to be spoon-fed

Best e-com e-commerce / shopify / dropshipping course out there in 2018... We're 23 days into 2018! People that are having success from say only 2017 aren't going to stampede your poorly placed thread to reveal what they took the time to learn and execute.

Now let's do 2 categories - You learn how to post threads in their proper place and you take your personal time, to take action with courses and THEN we'll see how eager YOU are to report back what's working or not! Because that's the first thing you'll do ...right? WRONG!

It'll be a different mindset for ya when you actually find out what works!

Joined since April 2012...Perfect 10 Like living in a house for 6 years and not knowing where the kitchen is!

Now contact a mod and kindly ask them to place this thread into its proper place... the trash! Delete it. You obviously never "searched" this forum because I just found 6 related threads and all they do is mention the title of course.

Guess what? You need to take action and figure it out yourself!

(01-23-2018 09:07 PM)Tuginem69 Wrote:  They say the one you can trust more is of Ezra Firestone , though I cant recall the name of any specific ecom course of his at the moment.

I would also recommend the latest one that I heard from people that works, i.e "eCom Billionaire" by Gabriel Beltran.

I would also recommend Justin Cener, Travis Petelle, Matt Schmitt, Devin Zander, Jon Mac, Tim Burd and James Beattie. You may want to include Ben Malol, Till Boadella or Sebastian Gomez in the second layer.

And dont forget Abdullah Osama with his 3 days ecom course @$900++ , ... and sells his own created Shopify theme alone @$500 .

Basically everything under the Sun? How many of these courses have you personally gone through and utilized to a point of personal conviction that they do or do not have merit and value?

Save you time and answer for you... ZERO!

You're offering noobs nothing of value. Why shouldn't we forget Abdullah Osama? What have you learned from him and his courses? Be specific. Same with recommending all those others people... Why and be specific.

Then again don't. Because you have no practical input.

Lesson to be learned - Get busy and take action. Then after putting in your own effort and time come a calling.

(01-23-2018 10:23 PM)mgnetwork Wrote:  You can try this one here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Shop...ro-Startup

- mgnetwork - You just couldn't resist posting your self-spam GARBAGE here, could ya!

Makes it look like - mgnetwork - and - Josko - are feeling real clever to run SELF-SPAM GARBAGE in WSO Freebie section now!

What is this crap you have in your own BSO thread post #9?
Quote:I cannot guarantee you earn because I cannot guarantee your work ettic and how you work through situations, your knowledge etc. I can tell you however that this is something that I am doing presently and it works like a charm.

PS: There is no money back guarantee.

Really instilling confidence. NOT! Your BSO is DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

REPORTED
01-23-2018, 10:38 PM
(01-23-2018 10:26 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  
(01-23-2018 03:40 PM)Josko Wrote:  And let's do 2 categeries... the low and mid ticket courses from $0 to $1997.

Why can't you go out and find what's useful and then write a thread about that?! Do you have fewer hours in a day than any of us? Is your time more precious?

Now you're thinking that your helping other BBHF members by bringing up these questions of yours? You're NOT! You show yourself as needing to be spoon-fed

Best e-com e-commerce / shopify / dropshipping course out there in 2018... We're 23 days into 2018! People that are having success from say only 2017 aren't going to stampede your poorly placed thread to reveal what they took the time to learn and execute.

Now let's do 2 categories - You learn how to post threads in their proper place and you take your personal time, to take action with courses and THEN we'll see how eager YOU are to report back what's working or not! Because that's the first thing you'll do ...right? WRONG!

Joined since April 2012...Perfect 10 Like living in a house for 6 years and not knowing where the kitchen is!

Now contact a mod and kindly ask them to place this thread into its proper place... the trash! Delete it. You obviously never "searched" this forum because I just found 6 related threads and all they do is mention the title of course.

(01-23-2018 09:07 PM)Tuginem69 Wrote:  They say the one you can trust more is of Ezra Firestone , though I cant recall the name of any specific ecom course of his at the moment.

Basically everything under the Sun? How many of these courses have you personally gone through and utilized to a point of personal conviction that they do or do not have merit and value?

You're offering noobs nothing of value. Why shouldn't we forget Abdullah Osama? What have you learned from him and his courses? Be specific. Same with recommending all those others people... Why and be specific.

Lesson to be learned - Get busy and take action. Then after putting in your own effort and time come a calling.

Whats with you ??? Have you taken your medicine properly according to doctor's prescription ?

Or are you running out of it today that you speak like one ???
9.gif
01-23-2018, 10:50 PM
Tuginem69

Exactly what I expected from you and so hot under the collar when the light is shined on your words. You retorted with nothing of any value. Instead of ponying up and validating what you so casually spewed onto this forum you really have no experience with any of the course vendors you mentioned.
01-23-2018, 10:51 PM
Did you just wake up on the wrong side of your bed ?

Or is it your bad hair day ??????
01-23-2018, 10:58 PM
(01-23-2018 10:51 PM)Tuginem69 Wrote:  Did you just wake up on the wrong side of your bed ?

Or is it your bad hair day ??????

Showing the entire BBHF you know nothing of what you posted #2. Even now you try and hide that fact with your words. True is true that you have no experience with any of the vendors you mentioned except POSSIBLY reading the BBHF threads.

Me? Got a nice outsource team so I can be right here. Yes, I'm 100% focused.
01-23-2018, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 11:16 PM by Tuginem69.)
(01-23-2018 10:58 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  Me? Got a nice outsource team so I can be right here. Yes, I'm 100% focused.

HAHAHAHA , YEAH SURE RITE ..... DIDNT I TELL YA , YOUR RUNNING OUT OF YOUR MEDICINES ???

OR ARE YOU HAVING YOUR P.M.S ??

100% focused you said ???

NO , to me you look like a 100% LOSER , period !
01-24-2018, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2018 12:59 AM by mgnetwork.)
It's 2018 and you guys are still acting like spoiled kids. A question was asked and I answered. I don't need justification to post my stuff as my courses are as good or better than most. The only sensible argument you could have made was that this thread was made in the wrong section.

PS: Its a paid BSO so I have the right to post it where ever I please as a means of promo. Grow up and do something with your life instead of bashing members and making nonsense comments.
Hitface

(01-23-2018 10:26 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  

(01-23-2018 10:23 PM)mgnetwork Wrote:  You can try this one here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Shop...ro-Startup

- mgnetwork - You just couldn't resist posting your self-spam GARBAGE here, could ya!

Makes it look like - mgnetwork - and - Josko - are feeling real clever to run SELF-SPAM GARBAGE in WSO Freebie section now!

What is this crap you have in your own BSO thread post #9?
Quote:I cannot guarantee you earn because I cannot guarantee your work ettic and how you work through situations, your knowledge etc. I can tell you however that this is something that I am doing presently and it works like a charm.

PS: There is no money back guarantee.

Really instilling confidence. NOT! Your BSO is DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

REPORTED
9.gif

32.gif