51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-24-2018, 10:52 AM
RE: What's THE BEST e-commerce / shopify / dropshipping course out there in 2018?
haha sorry mate but why have you excluded adrian morrison from your list... is his course scam?

(01-23-2018 09:07 PM)Tuginem69 Wrote:  They say the one you can trust more is of Ezra Firestone , though I cant recall the name of any specific ecom course of his at the moment.

I would also recommend the latest one that I heard from people that works, i.e "eCom Billionaire" by Gabriel Beltran.

I would also recommend Justin Cener, Travis Petelle, Matt Schmitt, Devin Zander, Jon Mac, Tim Burd and James Beattie. You may want to include Ben Malol, Till Boadella or Sebastian Gomez in the second layer.

And dont forget Abdullah Osama with his 3 days ecom course @$900++ , ... and sells his own created Shopify theme alone @$500 .

Oops correction, .... the course by Gabriel Beltran is "eCom Millionaire"

*) and dont ask me me why I exclude Adrian Morrison from my list.
01-24-2018, 11:01 AM
RE: What's THE BEST e-commerce / shopify / dropshipping course out there in 2018?
(01-24-2018 10:52 AM)ChristianSeidel23 Wrote:  haha sorry mate but why have you excluded adrian morrison from your list... is his course scam?

Hehehe ..... but like I said, dont ask me ;)
01-24-2018, 11:20 AM
Amazing...

I actually agree with a few things that Razmataz13 wrote. But here it goes my 2c.

I have tried a FEW methods related to dropshipping that i could learn here and in other forums i already spend a lot with facebook ads and one thing i have learn the hard way is if you build a fanpage let's say Dogs or Cats forget it you have to go with something very specific that was what it worked for me.

At first i just really tried build my shoppify store and target womans to sell clothes etc... Was a disaster no sales after +350$ spend on facebook ads so forget if you think you can do that like so many GURUS say that is possible... Maybe was possible probably some years ago.

I tried a few insta influencers but didnt get the best results but was much better than my firsts campaing with facebook. I guess here you just have to learn how to explore the influencers you want to go.

Overall i think you will have to much competition no matter what niche you choose and for dropshipping the best way to make sales is build trust or your Bounce Rate will kill your wallet lol.
01-24-2018, 12:24 PM
Quoted from someone's blog :
Quote:If you already started playing with Shopify system and see guys showing huge profit screen shots on Facebook groups, you eventually come up with the question “How can I get to this level?”. And the answer is “You can, but it will take A LOT of time and A LOT of effort now”. Why? Here are some of the reasons:

Most of “famous” Shopify experts started in 2013 and later
Most of them already have a team behind
Most sell branded, exclusive and print-on-demand products
Their store pixels data is huge and mature, and they use it on a full speed
They have enough budget to test, test and test all day long
They are able to test 20-50 products a day with a minimum budget of $5, what comes to $100-$250 a day or $3000-$7500 a month, can you afford it? This money is just for testing and this is minimum!
But there is another side of the gold medal. Experts already tested a lot of products and niches and with some tricks you can find them and see what works and what not. It will save you a lot of time and money on testing in the beginning of your journey.
01-24-2018, 10:05 PM
(01-24-2018 11:20 AM)Fuzo21 Wrote:  Amazing...

I actually agree with a few things that Razmataz13 wrote. But here it goes my 2c.

I have tried a FEW methods related to dropshipping that i could learn here and in other forums i already spend a lot with facebook ads and one thing i have learn the hard way is if you build a fanpage let's say Dogs or Cats forget it you have to go with something very specific that was what it worked for me.

At first i just really tried build my shoppify store and target womans to sell clothes etc... Was a disaster no sales after +350$ spend on facebook ads so forget if you think you can do that like so many GURUS say that is possible... Maybe was possible probably some years ago.

I tried a few insta influencers but didnt get the best results but was much better than my firsts campaing with facebook. I guess here you just have to learn how to explore the influencers you want to go.

Overall i think you will have to much competition no matter what niche you choose and for dropshipping the best way to make sales is build trust or your Bounce Rate will kill your wallet lol.

Admin and Mods thanks for placing this thread in its proper place. Wish I knew who to +Rep.

Fuzo21 - Congratulations for taking action, +Reps for your post. Taking action is a difficult step and may I ask where you are now with e-com? What prior experience did you have with FB ads, IG, research?

Many fledgling e-com entrepreneurs look at this as climbing a steeply inclined peak and what you experienced happens time and again.

A misconception many noobs have is that one course will solve all their online woes. None of them will but some of the courses can get you started in the right direction. That's one of the beauties about BBHF and why I wanted Tuginem69 to write about their personal experience with the courses they listed. To point BBHF members in a direction saving them time.

You need to go through courses carefully by looking at everything from dates of their applied research to repeated rock solid outcomes of making money. That's all theory and when you actually dive into the action you're presented with reality. This is when coaching workshops/groups can be handy. Yet do you want what really works for you out in public? No.

You want a system in place that you can replicate, scale, flip, repeat. PERIOD!

That's it. Once you get that, you can outsource much of the workload.

Where so many of the e-com courses fail is MARKETING/ADVERTISING. That's around 80% of your responsibility for profitability. With marketing/advertising I cannot say do exactly this, then that for repeatable outcomes. Every influencer's profile, audience participation on the IG profile, their tastes/sense of style/proclivity to impulse purchasing, overall theme story, trend rate of subject matter is different and you need to become proficient at reading them and adapting quickly.

Then comes your ability to make excellent ads, funnels, etc and track them. The overall professionalism of your store instilling immediate confidence (that first impression) and how it interrelates not only to the IG influencers but in the audiences mind - they notice subconsciously.

There's a lot riding on your campaigns and this takes focused time to figure it out. Many people have a store that's in stark contrast to the IG influencer chosen and it rubs the audience the wrong way - turning them off.

None of this you'll find in ONE course. You'll do much better using several courses as a base blueprint for the outline of your business model. Adding g00gle/utube to finesse your leaning. Filling in the gaps of "How To Do This and That", "what are the variations" and alternatives. You'll find 3 maybe 5 utube channels and g00gle sites that really jive well with how you're operating. This is learning and reinvesting in yourself for the long-haul.

Time and again I say to build some basic but converting stores and flip. Keep notes on what you do and each week go through those journals to again, reinvest in yourself. Each store is built upon prior experience of the last. It has the most relevant and up to date data of what did and didn't work.

6 months from now, the first 3 stores you built DO provide fundamental experience. The most recently built store however, gives you exacting input of the how's, the why's and why not's of what got you to profitability the quickest.

THAT'S WHAT YOU MUST LEARN! It's dynamic, frustrating, rewarding and lucrative when in proper alignment. You won't sleep and neither will your outsource team.

Instead of thinking how can I make money. Think about how can I develop a system that can be replicated and scaled. Then it begins to be paint by numbers and you learn in repeatable steps.

Remember - You want a system in place that you can replicate, scale, flip, repeat. PERIOD!

Now on to this and based purely on experience:

(01-24-2018 12:24 PM)Tuginem69 Wrote:  Quoted from someone's blog :
Quote:If you already started playing with Shopify system and see guys showing huge profit screen shots on Facebook groups, you eventually come up with the question “How can I get to this level?”. And the answer is “You can, but it will take A LOT of time and A LOT of effort now”. Why? Here are some of the reasons:

Most of “famous” Shopify experts started in 2013 and later
Most of them already have a team behind
Most sell branded, exclusive and print-on-demand products
Their store pixels data is huge and mature, and they use it on a full speed
They have enough budget to test, test and test all day long
They are able to test 20-50 products a day with a minimum budget of $5, what comes to $100-$250 a day or $3000-$7500 a month, can you afford it? This money is just for testing and this is minimum!
But there is another side of the gold medal. Experts already tested a lot of products and niches and with some tricks you can find them and see what works and what not. It will save you a lot of time and money on testing in the beginning of your journey.

Most of “famous” Shopify experts started in 2013 and later - Irrelevant to anyone starting today.

Most of them already have a team behind - This is something that comes after experience, not before. Is a skill in itself to recruit and run an outsourced operation.

Most sell branded, exclusive and print-on-demand products - Has nothing to do with profitability in today's market! Has the greatest ROI impact upon sale of said "Branded" store.

Their store pixels data is huge and mature, and they use it on a full speed - No Sh.it! But how did they get to that point is what noobs need explained.

They have enough budget to test, test and test all day long - Budgeting is relative to ones experience and even then, why gamble but play smart until the deck is hot. In order to better identify and understand your ads results you need to be able to measure feedback and testing of different audiences for said ad sets. Learning who is most responsive and why. Properly structuring your campaign is critical. How many ad sets and ads and what are your objectives for each based on your bidding, placements, schedule, BUDGET and defined targeting. Tie all that together in a pretty ribbon called an AD. How well can you get and stay organized for each separate campaign? Comes down to structuring and YES, there's a learning curve with this too. Once organized with audience to ad sets focus on the target, budget and scheduling like a Swiss watch. Have your limits in place and adhere to them unless you strike the iron hot. Then throw all the wood (budget $) on the flames. Again that takes experience but $20,000 + days happen for many more than a few! Your objective, impressions, clicks comes down to placement of your bids. How you're charged (action), for what you're charged and where, as it comes down to optimizing opportunities, sales. Ability to create your ad variances, split test, track, analyze. Find the winners and scale like mad.

They are able to test 20-50 products a day with a minimum budget of $5, what comes to $100-$250 a day or $3000-$7500 a month, can you afford it? This money is just for testing and this is minimum! - Niche dependent and NOT a rule by any means. Large, seasoned, branded store then sure. Small 5 piece niche store can still crush $1,000 days repeatedly with proper research.

But there is another side of the gold medal. Experts already tested a lot of products and niches and with some tricks you can find them and see what works and what not. It will save you a lot of time and money on testing in the beginning of your journey. - Researching and testing is a combination of skill and art NOT tricks. You develop a flair for it and learn to read your audience. What is rarely mentioned is learning how to read your competitors.
43.gif
07-28-2019, 12:43 AM
Matt Schmitt's H-COM course is the best!
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$

6.gif