58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2013, 10:34 PM
What happen if forward indexed domain?
Hi guys,

need advice...
I have 2 .com domains and 1 .me domain so far 1 .com and 1 .me domain are forward to 1 .com domain and this domain is indexed to google (20k+ indexed pages) the question is if I want to have .me domain like my primary domain and 2 .com domain will forwarded to .me what will happen with indexed pages form .com domain and will this affected to drop in rankings and de-indexed from google?

thx
04-02-2013, 11:38 PM
RE:
If you forward the indexed domain, then eventually it should get de-indexed/close to it. This is because there is nothing at that domain, as that domain is just forwarding. What you will keep however, is some of the authority that the .com domain had acquired.
04-03-2013, 01:01 AM
RE:
thx for answer

this is what I think it will be but if I have for .com and .me same web site that I can be banned for google for duplicate content?
(04-02-2013 11:38 PM)R4g3 Wrote:  If you forward the indexed domain, then eventually it should get de-indexed/close to it. This is because there is nothing at that domain, as that domain is just forwarding. What you will keep however, is some of the authority that the .com domain had acquired.
01-13-2014, 12:03 PM
RE:
Hello. bestblackhatforum this is best forum.

68.gif