31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-30-2013, 09:59 AM
What about a psd and AE section here ?
Hi everyone,

It's a suggestion for all the members of BBHF, what do you think if we add a section in the forum in which we'll share psd graphics (flyers,business cards,logos, etc ) and After Effect projects ?

They can be very usefull if we know how to use them Lol

Personally, I have about 150G of content that I can share with you, so what do you think of my proposition ?
Thanks and rep if deserved 42rock
PS: Never forget to make mirrors !!!
05-31-2013, 12:48 AM
RE:
No one is interested ? :x
05-31-2013, 02:51 AM
RE:
Certainly come in handy. Maybe make a sub-forum of "Templates and Themes"?

Nice to have for sure.
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
05-31-2013, 02:59 AM
RE:
It would be great to have this section as it is relative to webpage designing in aspects. I guest the moderator and people who use the site rather it to be script driven content. As there are many site with psd driven content.
peace,
Guru Cool
05-31-2013, 04:15 AM
RE:
Nice Idea bro :)
84.gif
05-31-2013, 07:24 AM
RE:
Con-grates i also with you. Share your Awesome collection with us and Help many of newbies IM . You can also Make 10 Torrent tracker . Each will 15 Gb So 10 x 15 =150 GB . After downloading i also seed for all of others. Take action now. We are all of welcome you and waiting for your great share. Cool Cool
[Image: Ssxmram.png]
05-31-2013, 07:52 AM
RE:
Thank you all for your reviews, if any Mod see this thread please just open a new sub forum for us and we'll make the rest ^^

For every thread it should include it's number in the title (I'm talking about the envato and graphic rivers etc ...) like the WF products so we could organise the shares.

Come on !!! Who's with me ??

We want a new section !!! We want a new section !!! We want a new section !!! (All with me )
We want a new section !!!
If it's done, you'll need to buy new HDDs after what I'll share Biggrin
05-31-2013, 10:40 AM
RE:
Too bad that I've recently deleted almost 500GB of VideoHive projects.... But STILL, IT IS AN AWESOME IDEA Heart

I'm IN Welcome
05-31-2013, 11:24 AM
RE:
(05-31-2013 07:24 AM)DDR3boy Wrote:  You can also Make 10 Torrent tracker . Each will 15 Gb So 10 x 15 =150 GB .
It's a good idea, but it would more easier to share if it is one file per link, even if a mirror is down we can replace it quickly, using torrent files will be requesting having always seeders, which is not as simple and easy to have unfortunately.

For the files I have I'm ready to make enough mirrors so all the files will be always available ( with the collaboration of the BBHF members of course).

I'm just waiting for a sign from a mod or an admin saying that the sub forum is available and you'll be flooded of content.
So let's make some "noise" around Lol
05-31-2013, 12:46 PM
RE:
(05-31-2013 10:40 AM)janikjczcz Wrote:  Too bad that I've recently deleted almost 500GB of VideoHive projects.... But STILL, IT IS AN AWESOME IDEA Heart

I'm IN Welcome
500G of videohive lost !!! Can someone give me a rope ? Verysad

The problem with these files is that they are hugh, some new projects are above the 1G, I think that for these type of files the uploader will have to split them.

Anyway, welcome in da club janikjczcz, a new BBHF Team is near to come I think ^^
32.gif

15.gif