83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-02-2018, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 01:10 PM by UfoMoneyGal.)
***Warning*** pCloud has a very dangerous virus built-in
Dear Community BBHF family

about a week ago i have installed pCloud from the official website
as soon as i have installed it , on my gaming pc, my pc started slowing down , and freeze , after it was very frustrating cause 2,5 weeks ago i have removes another nasty virus combined and packed in a software , poste by a member in here.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid2462759

then i run scans on my computer with AVG , MALWAREBYTES , AVAST , COMODO , non of the softwares have detected nothing , HOWEVER one of the less poopular antispyware did , the problem was caused by pCloud self replicating Trojan / spyware , it's very hard to remove , so if you are a user of pCloud and your computer slowing down for now reason at all , now you know that the self replicating Trojan / spyware , IT'S THE CUAUSE OF THIS ISSUE.

[Image: pcould_is_a_virus.png]

Good luck and Stay Safe
07-02-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: ***Warning*** pCloud has a very dangerous virus built-in
whats the less popular antispyware?
thanks for your advise, bro
07-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Kaspersky Internet Security is very good in blocking nasty sites and detecting trojans and rootkits .. but it uses lots of RAM . which can slow down your PC at times
07-04-2018, 02:47 PM
Use Bitdefender for 6 years! Best Antivirus for all time! It can detect even php and javascript malicious software and built-in code!!!
07-04-2018, 08:11 PM
They have given free stuff for long now. About time they are trying to get something back in return. Many sites adding miners in their softwares. Pcloud is not first.
54.gif
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
07-04-2018, 10:44 PM
I been using Kaspersky Internet Security too for many years true it takes a lot of space but it saved my butt numerous times

42.gif