65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-31-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: WSO really SUCKS
I never buy the ebooks... those are all crap.

I have bought a couple Wordpress plugins, but mostly I get them for free on other forums ;)
06-12-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't see why anyone would every buy a WSO considering that you can literally get like 100% of them on blackhat forums such as this one for free. Also, after downloading a bunch of WSOs (for free of course), I've come to realize that 95% of them are all rehashed, worthless shit. In fact, I think I'm going to approach WarriorForum and make money off of those idiots by rehashing a bunch of WSOs (I'm a good writer) and selling them.
06-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey DesperateMarketer....I like your thinkin! That way you can get some of their money for once for their own stuff! LOVE IT!!
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share
06-15-2012, 10:02 PM
some of them really sucks but some of them really usefull
07-22-2012, 02:22 AM
WSO really SUCKS
Stay away from sales page because they really attract you with the things you will be able to do with it and then you will really want to buy it. I have never brought a WSO my whole life. :)
68.gif
07-23-2012, 03:29 AM
WSO really SUCKS
same here i buyd some wso... and a lot of it not of course.
but wouldnt miss them sometimes you get a kewl piece of software that starts for a very less amount. i buyd keyword blaze for 18 bucks actually it is over 40 and i use it often.

that was a pretty good buy.

-h

71.gif
Free counters!