72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-21-2022, 02:34 PM
WARNING: HORLA IS A SCAMMER
Hello

This is his thread link
❤️❤️((( 100% PREMIUM GRAMMARLY ))❤️❤️ FULLY PREMIUM GRAMMARLY ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE

I have shared full experience here

Guy is a scammer. Took money from me via crypto and inspite of providing 1 year warranty his tool stopped working. Since then he is not providing replacement or refund
12-24-2022, 05:15 AM
RE: WARNING: HORLA IS A SCAMMER
I did got a grammarly account with edu email attached to it. stopped working after 6-8 months but he did replaced it.

lets see what he says. have you talked to him already?
12-28-2022, 09:18 PM
(12-24-2022 05:15 AM)Wile E. Coyote Wrote:  I did got a grammarly account with edu email attached to it. stopped working after 6-8 months but he did replaced it.

lets see what he says. have you talked to him already?

Yes ofcourse multiple talks and followups.
But till now, no replacement, no solution and no refund
12-29-2022, 12:56 PM
(12-20-2022 02:11 PM)housekeeper Wrote:  BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS SELLER

I have been running behind him for over a month now as his tool stopped working. Nor is he providing an alternate account nor giving me refund. He wants to provide a different tool which I dont need at all. I have purchased from many sellers on this forum but never faced anything like this. Pretty much sure he will NOT refund as he is giving me excuses that there is no money in paypal and crypto. Before leaving this review, I gave him many opportunities but still he didnt listen
Deal with him at your own risk and expect no support or refund if tool stops working after purchase. 

nanohits Wrote:Hi ,
Hope you had a good Christmas.

I wanted to bring to your attention a scam.

The OP in this thread: https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2...-AVAILABLE

He has scammed me of $100 for Grammarly.

You can also see there are some complaints in that thread about him scamming others as well.

I hope you can look into that as we do not wish to have Scammers posting BSO's and still continuing.

Thanks a lot

Nanohits.

I been receiving lot of complaint from other buyer too that got scam.

I am not "victim blaming" anyone but how many times do i have to remind everyone that please DO NOT USE CRYPTO payment especially if your paying large/big amount of money,
especially if any of the seller are NON VIP.

High chance they will be tempted and run away or take the money, happen most of the time that even VIP member get tempted with large money and chose to scam members.

For now the thing i can do is to prevent others from being victim so i will CLOSE all his BSO thread(s) and force him/her to respond, deliver or refund, no more excuses.

If he/she cannot do that then all his BSO will remain CLOSED forever.
Please watch out and monitor because he/she might appear as new account seller and will just open a new BSO thread. Please be vigilant and once again DO NOT USE bitcoin or any crypto payment especially if the amount is too big or large.

The only reason his account was NOT banned was for us to hear his/her side.

Always check the complaint section before buying from seller/gb starter:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Inte...-List-Area
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-GB-D...Complaints

All complaint thread(s) against the seller/gb starter wont be removed not unless it was resolved.

-Complaint thread (ACTIVE)-
WARNING: HORLA IS A SCAMMER

Cheers,
Omni Potens

23.gif