34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Virtual Citizenship - PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!
Virtual Citizenship - PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!

I started a discussion in VIP about this, but I know a lot of you guys don't have access so here ya go.

Anybody else catch the info about Estonia Virtual Citizens?

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.c...tonia.com/

They had a few pages on the site yesterday, but they either got hammered and it crashed or they are changing things around.
http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.c...ents/want/

Here's some older info: http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.c...row/93293/

This could go either way. It could crash and burn or it could become the start of something huge and an example of how powerful the internet is getting.

I don't see it going anywhere but up. The ideas have already been planted and will seed a ton of innovation.

This could be huge for black hats, especially for managing virtual companies, different payment transactions, bank accounts, moving money around etc. This is especially true for people in the tyrannical states. (not with this specific program, I am talking in general)

If this takes hold and they build a solid foundation, my prediction is that you will see many more virtual systems and setups like this start popping up all around the world. Virtual setups that are detached from governments and regulations. They will grow into safe havens similar to offline safe havens. They will foster business growth in many different sectors, especially crypto currencies. The banking cartels are losing their grip over their fiat currencies. And it's about f'kn time.

Like crypto-currency, you can guarantee it will be attacked and vilified at first. You'll see governments (especially the U.S. claiming it's being used to harbor terrorists, used by criminals and people that eat babies etc. lol

I'm excited to see this come about and think it's only the very beginning of massive changes of taking power back and putting it back into the peoples hands. Money and information rule. When you have 100% control over your money and knowledge. You become a hell of a lot more powerful.

I'll leave you to ponder on it all with a tune.......

12-01-2014, 05:17 PM
RE:
This would be the next big thing for sure... Thanks for this awesome info bro
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
12-01-2014, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014 05:32 PM by Daze..)
RE:
"Like crypto-currency, you can guarantee it will be attacked and vilified at first. You'll see governments (especially the U.S. claiming it's being used to harbor terrorists, used by criminals and people that eat babies etc."

You have said the whole thing in one post. I think a lot of people have to be ready to spearhead such a movement coz I am very f'ing sure that there is going to be a lot of opposition.
12-02-2014, 03:58 AM
RE:
Opposition is good, it creates buzz and awareness. In the end though, they can't stop it. Just like bitcoin. This is exactly why you see governments accepting bitcoin now. They still attack it, but they are also integrating it, which is funny. They are integrating it so you can pay your tax bills with it. lmao

Believe me, if they could stop it, they would have already.

Bitcoin is on the threshold of exploding all over the place now. It's becoming easier and easier to use, which means more and more people with zero technical skills will begin trusting it and using it. The next 5 years are going to be interesting and there's a shitton of money to be made. When you have paypal ready to integrate it, directv and many other major corporations jumping on board, you know it's a snowball beginning to roll down the mountain.

Now toss in virtual business if safe haven sectors and you have golden opportunities all around you.

The internet is the perfect example of anarchy and freemarkets at work. Even the net itself cannot be controlled anymore no matter what kind of propaganda you hear the media and gov spout on about. You see side networks (meshnets) already popping up that are out of the hands of govs and regulation.

This is just the beginning and there is no stopping any of it.

This is an exciting time to be alive!
12-30-2014, 11:45 AM
RE:
I didn't know about e-Estonia, I think it's a good starting point to register my company in Estonia if taxes are low.
5.gif

12.gif