46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-09-2014, 09:14 AM
RE:
Hi, I would like to get a coupon :) thanks in advance
03-09-2014, 09:14 AM
RE:
Would appreciate one coupon too! Thank you! :)
03-09-2014, 09:17 AM
RE:
I like this course, please send me coupon. Thanks
03-09-2014, 09:26 AM
RE:
Yes it will be great and highly appreciated if there is still a coupon.. Thank you
Believe In The Power Inside You! And Take Action..
03-09-2014, 09:31 AM
RE:
Please send me a coupon as well.
61.gif
03-09-2014, 09:36 AM
RE:
PM me the coupon pls, thank you!
03-09-2014, 09:39 AM
RE:
In order to give me your coupon you have to push me to rate it 5 stars!!! It is not a way to share coupons here!!! even if you are the creator of the course!! I do Agree not to share your coupon but you can't obliged me to do something that I don't feel suitable for me.. For that reason I don't need your coupon!!

1 - PM me your profile in Udemy ( if you don't give me your profile i wouldn't give you the coupon)

2 - Don't share the coupon to let others have a chance to get access to the course ( only 20 so please get access and let others benefit too).

3 - You need to add 5 stars review (if you don't like to leave a comment just give the five stars).

4 - If i don't find your review or you delete it after a while i will blacklist you next time you wouldn't get any coupon for future courses.
Believe In The Power Inside You! And Take Action..
03-09-2014, 09:48 AM
RE:
[quote='firas14' pid='622874' dateline='1394321957']
In order to give me your coupon you have to push me to rate it 5 stars!!! It is not a way to share coupons here!!! even if you are the creator of the course!! I do Agree not to share your coupon but you can't obliged me to do something that I don't feel suitable for me.. For that reason I don't need your coupon!!

1 - PM me your profile in Udemy ( if you don't give me your profile i wouldn't give you the coupon)

2 - Don't share the coupon to let others have a chance to get access to the course ( only 20 so please get access and let others benefit too).

3 - You need to add 5 stars review (if you don't like to leave a comment just give the five stars).

4 - If i don't find your review or you delete it after a while i will blacklist you next time you wouldn't get any coupon for future courses.
[/quote]Bro i understand what you said, i'm not the owner if i was i will share it here and it will stay available for a week or two without any problem, i do this because if i don't i can't get for you the next time a free coupon, if you don't like this just bypass this topic, and find another, this thread is for a non promotional course and it would never be free.

So be polite and gentle, if you're still interested please PM me cause next time i will share coupons privately.

More exclusive shares! Click Here
03-09-2014, 09:53 AM
RE:
Hi, pm me too pls........ Thank you very much!
03-09-2014, 09:53 AM
RE:
I'm interested, thanks
14.gif

22.gif