50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-20-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: [URGENT REQ] Easy Digital Downloads - Frontend Submissions Latest Version V2.4.2 P...
(05-18-2016 10:37 PM)Edjumacated_Bum Wrote:  .........
FOR ALL NEWBIES WHO ARE STILL LEARNING LIKE THIS NEWBIE HERE - the [Request] Section is where you post [REQ] ;-)

says it all right there

(05-19-2016 03:59 AM)OverThroned Wrote:  p.s.s

difference between parasites

I didn`t find anything you shared for the BBHF
vs
have SHITLOADS of [GET] posts

difference between parasites is parasites dont adhere to the common rule
rules created to retain order
to keep everything neat and easily find able
really twisted logic on that one and if you dont much like it pointed out i got something in my pants you can happy smoke

also found it amusing your stating that most are friendly before doing anything but being such and your stating to share wait for share or gtfo

kinda hypocritical if i do say so myself
05-20-2016, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2016 12:50 PM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
RE: [URGENT REQ] Easy Digital Downloads - Frontend Submissions Latest Version V2.4.2 PLEASE
Like @kasimra said(ish):

Another Swing and a Miss from @OverTheirHead - Thanks for coming oot though! ;-)

(05-19-2016 03:19 PM)OverThroned Wrote:  I would prefer if you call me father (I love the "son" thing, it makes me younger). As a matter a fact there is a chance I could be (we have to discuss it with your old lady, maybe she didnt tell me all the truth).

Quote:You clearly missed-out on seeing how much knowledge I've shared here, among many others thing way above your understanding.

Show me please. Can not find anything you have shared here, to give you right to have such problems with people requesting something they need?

Knowledge? I would not agree. Even thou you can write, all i have seen is a bullshit.

Once you wipe the BS out of your eyes (as you said it is blinding you), you might finally see how age doesn't measure maturity or intelligence levels - now does it, son? LOL

PS: Having 100x more Rep than you must mean that BBHF really likes my comedy then, if, as you say, there is no knowledge you can find at your level ;-)
05-20-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: [URGENT REQ] Easy Digital Downloads - Frontend Submissions Latest Version V2.4.2 PLEASE
PS: Having 100x more Rep than you must mean that BBHF really likes my comedy then, if, as you say, there is no knowledge you can find at your level ;-)

Because someone is a rep whore and some one is not ;)

I can bet with you I can get your amount of reps and even more for less then 2 weeks....
"Those who cannot bravely face danger are the slaves of their attackers."
Aristotle

#FreeSyriaFromIsis
#FreeUkraineFromNazzi
05-20-2016, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2016 11:33 PM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
LOL @ NON-STOP BACK-PEDDLING every time @OverTheirHead is proven wrong. It's what ALL failures do, online and off. They back-peddle like you.

(05-20-2016 03:58 PM)OverThroned Wrote:  PS: Having 100x more Rep than you must mean that BBHF really likes my comedy then, if, as you say, there is no knowledge you can find at your level ;-)

Because someone is a rep whore and some one is not ;)

I can bet with you I can get your amount of reps and even more for less then 2 weeks....

Such low E.Q. to keep coming back and crying again and again. Classic ineffectual. WAAAA!!! LOL

Typical - All coward whining and no successful results of any kind to back-up your empty whining. LOL What facts do you have to back up your jealous insecurities with? Zero. LOL

As demonstrated, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to string-along broken egos ;-) So easy, just like all the other failures here who don't have what it takes to stand behind their words, let alone argue and prove their way out of a wet paper bag :-P We'll see this again in 2 weeks when this chode doesn't live up to his big mouth to have 1515 Reps by then, right son? ;-) LOL - Either way, BBHF Wins because if you have been with-holding 1500 Reps worth of 'sharing' since you've been here, then yeah - we will all know who the Rep Whore, as you say, really is - now won't we? LOL - OR, AS YOU CHOOSE, if you don't have 1515 Reps in 2 weeks, then you are just as pegged - nothing but a cry-baby who isn't capable of living up to their word, and thus not worth any time of day to ever expect you could be successful at doing any kind of professional work at any long-term capacity; let alone even have what it takes to use an internet forum and follow simpleton rules which are written out for you and everyone (who is able to comprehend beyond a mo.r.on level of intelligence, that is - right son?).

---> HAVE FUN PROVING YOURSELF WRONG ONCE AGAIN OVER THE NEXT 2 WEEKS ;-) as either you will be a Rep.Whore or an empty, low E.Q. newbie coward failure. You're Call!

(Got to love how these emotional whiners always reflect themselves in their empty replies, as they already know the facts don't support their Wrongeousness - leaving nothing but guilt and shame as a response, projecting it on everyone else - no matter how many times the facts show they are just plain wrong, and they are just dumber-off for even trying to cry otherwise in the face of the true cold hard facts. Got to love reality :-D it's high-larious compared to other peoples' pretentiousness and delusions of grandeur ;-)
05-21-2016, 02:15 AM
I feel some kind of insomnia in your head. Are you ok, son?

But there is one thing you are right :

" because if you have been with-holding 1500 Reps worth of 'sharing' since you've been here"

True. I never shared my full collection as [get], as I dont want it to be used by other smart-ass morons like you to monetize it creating 100 websites and doing RSS feed agg. on "freebies" section.

But I have shared my collection with people who asked me to.

egos? man, you really don`t know me, but you are capable of making strong sentences.

How is called a man, who is speaking about thing he don`t know, don`t have facts or nothing else? Is it a man at all? and this is what you do.

ON the otherhand I have problem with your aggression to a person ( I never spoke with him) who share alot on forum, who just asked for something here. This is not right. I really think you have mental problem my dear son :)

But anyway all of us live in a world we create around. If you like your world - live with it, but dont push your bullshit around. Сука блять :)
58.gif
Aristotle

#FreeSyriaFromIsis
#FreeUkraineFromNazzi
05-21-2016, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 02:27 AM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
RE: [URGENT REQ] Easy Digital Downloads - Frontend Submissions Latest Version V2.4.2 P...
LOL @ MORE EMPTY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ...just like I predicted and you continue to prove. ;-) So easy!

LOL @ MORE BACK-PEDDLING AS @OVERTHEIRHEAD ADMITS THEY ARE A BBHF PARSITE LOL

(05-21-2016 02:15 AM)OverThroned Wrote:  I feel some kind of insomnia in your head. Are you ok, son?

But there is one thing you are right :

" because if you have been with-holding 1500 Reps worth of 'sharing' since you've been here"

True. I never shared my full collection as [get], as I dont want it to be used by other smart-ass morons like you to monetize it creating 100 websites and doing RSS feed agg. on "freebies" section.

But I have shared my collection with people who asked me to.

egos? man, you really don`t know me, but you are capable of making strong sentences.

How is called a man, who is speaking about thing he don`t know, don`t have facts or nothing else? Is it a man at all? and this is what you do.

ON the otherhand I have problem with your aggression to a person ( I never spoke with him) who share alot on forum, who just asked for something here. This is not right. I really think you have mental problem my dear son :)

But anyway all of us live in a world we create around. If you like your world - live with it, but dont push your bullshit around. Сука блять :)

LOL @ cry-baby doesn't have what it takes to use an Internet forum. Such a pitiful soul.

(05-20-2016 03:58 PM)OverThroned Wrote:  I can bet with you I can get your amount of reps and even more for less then 2 weeks....

LOL @ COWARD DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BACK-UP THEIR OWN WORDS LOL
05-21-2016, 02:28 AM
@Overyourass you mean? ;)

Challenge already accepted by you, so I dont have to backup or backdown anything.

I think all this shit will be finished me hiring you as a copywriter, as from what I see this is what you are good at and I always need people good in what they do :) Writing, speaking.... what else man needs to do well, right? ;)
Aristotle

#FreeSyriaFromIsis
#FreeUkraineFromNazzi
05-21-2016, 10:10 PM
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-much-more

challenge excepted
BBHF wins

"Opencart 1500$+ collection is coming soon, after I have 1k reps ;)"

hahahaha
05-22-2016, 11:20 PM
BUMP Please !

Thanks
05-23-2016, 12:00 AM
(05-22-2016 11:20 PM)Mister Geek Wrote:  BUMP Please !

Thanks

Bump for another War!
Happydance
68.gif

7.gif