9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Tsu:Social media that pays.
Ok so I was on blackhatworld yesterday looking for a particular thread when i came across a thread talking about a website/social network called tsu([Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]).
It is a social network that helps you monetize your content.The creators talk about facebook,twitter and the rest making money from users content while the users make nothing and say they want to change this.
So I signed up and checked it out.It is a nice site,still new but has a fast growing community of users.You get paid for likes,views and comments on your posts.I think this site has great potential as it is still very new and IMers are not yet aware of this as well.Just like ello,you need an invitation to join the site(you have to join using a registered users link) every person who joins under your link becomes your "child" and people who join under your children become your grandchildren.The more of this who are active that you have,the more money you stand to make.
Any blackhatter here who is interested in trying tsu can sign up using my invitation link http://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/movie please note that I am not trying to blast my link here but you need it to sign up.The site implements facebook,twitter,instagram and a few other social networks features.You have friend,followers and when posting pictures,you can edit them just as you would on instagram with features but even better.

If you want to get on a social network that monetizes your content earlu enough,try tsu as it is even fun.You can join up with http://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/movie to check it out.

PLEASE ADD REPS IF THIS WAS USEFUL...
10-25-2014, 02:59 PM
RE:
What do you guys think,is this a viable business model?
10-26-2014, 03:10 AM
RE:
guys it is clearly stated that this is not a spam thread.you need a member code to join.You can use codes such as movie,sexiest,50cent,music as far as there is a tsu profile with that name in existence.note that the code must be more than 4 characters.
10-31-2014, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2014 03:54 PM by belly.)
RE:
Listen! LOL

In order to make money with TSU...Big Money ($100+) that is -- you'll need a HUGE following!!! As in like...
celebrity following.

Why become distracted over dollars and cents?

And to be honest, the site will eventually become filled with other marketers therefore who the hell are you going to sell to lol?

I know FB and mny other social platforms do not pay, but hell that is where the traffic is now. You are already established on FB, Twitter, YT etc... do not lose focus.

btw there are other platforms who have done the same and it really didnt work out. Will this be different? I'd like to think so, but I seriously doubt it.

Overall, do not follow the masses because many are blind and are just following with no type of direction. Focus on your projects at hand -- you'll make more money instead of wasting time on TSU to try and get a check...

Just my 2 pennies : )

BELLY
11-05-2014, 07:14 AM
RE:
(10-31-2014 03:54 PM)belly Wrote:  Listen! LOL

In order to make money with TSU...Big Money ($100+) that is -- you'll need a HUGE following!!! As in like...
celebrity following.

Why become distracted over dollars and cents?

And to be honest, the site will eventually become filled with other marketers therefore who the hell are you going to sell to lol?

I know FB and mny other social platforms do not pay, but hell that is where the traffic is now. You are already established on FB, Twitter, YT etc... do not lose focus.

btw there are other platforms who have done the same and it really didnt work out. Will this be different? I'd like to think so, but I seriously doubt it.

Overall, do not follow the masses because many are blind and are just following with no type of direction. Focus on your projects at hand -- you'll make more money instead of wasting time on TSU to try and get a check...

Just my 2 pennies : )

BELLY

Yea I understand your concerns with this but you should also note that this site can also be a good traffic source at the end of the day and your know where strengths lie as there is really good analytics on a per post basis(likes,views and comments on each post) so I see this as a really good advantage. I personally don't think you can make good money using the site alone but if you can get good traffic from there going to your own site then that can really be helpful.

Also the sharing model on the site is clearly defined as is sort of viable so if this picks up then some people might be able to get some profits from it.You should also note that they had a $7million investment in starting up the site/social network and celebrity endorsements from people like 50cent,ll cool j,carmelo anthony,ronaldo e.t.c so I think they plan to stay around for the long term.

If anybody wishes to join,you can use
movietsunami
chicks
techtsunami as your shortcodes or just visit
[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/movietsunami
[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/chicks
[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/techtsunami

I honestly don't do so much on the website at the moment but my post views are amazing,no capping of your post reach like facebook so this is a potential goldmine for IMers.
77.gif
11-06-2014, 08:16 AM
RE:
There is No money made at tsu. And it wont happen. Been there....
A bunch of tyre kickers reposting the same "followme / follow you"
begging messages beccause they think the more crap someone posts
the more he will make.

Haven't yet seen a single ad on the site --> So NO revenue...
Since they say they share the revenue that means there's no
money to be shared right now....

And for advertisers it's useless... Tyre kicker demographic and not
anywhere near the possibilities for targeting like on FB...

My recommendation: Use it for a couple of days. Afterwards You
will enjoy facebook more again when You return there...
11-11-2014, 12:44 PM
RE:
(11-06-2014 08:16 AM)kraemer Wrote:  There is No money made at tsu. And it wont happen. Been there....
A bunch of tyre kickers reposting the same "followme / follow you"
begging messages beccause they think the more crap someone posts
the more he will make.

Haven't yet seen a single ad on the site --> So NO revenue...
Since they say they share the revenue that means there's no
money to be shared right now....

And for advertisers it's useless... Tyre kicker demographic and not
anywhere near the possibilities for targeting like on FB...

My recommendation: Use it for a couple of days. Afterwards You
will enjoy facebook more again when You return there...
EXACTLY!!!
11-24-2014, 02:38 AM
RE:
hard to make money

25.gif