70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-11-2019, 01:42 AM
RE: The only and the most Simplest Method to make money Online
I can attest this mindset works, helped me a lot, now I just have to scale up
06-15-2019, 03:38 PM
It is true, but you know there are many ways to Rome
07-16-2019, 06:21 AM
Thank you so much dear it's a motivated Word.
BestRegardes
08-28-2019, 05:07 PM
You are 100% right. I am happy that sites like this exist where we can access the courses/methods for free because it's money saved on pieces of crap. How many of them say on the outside that they can make us money today for no cost but then on the inside, they are all talk about ads and waiting to see results with split testing etc. Most of them are liars. Good post.
08-30-2019, 07:15 AM
(05-04-2016 09:32 PM)anstel Wrote:  You're so right CyberNinja.
I was caught up too with the shiny objects syndrome for a while and downloaded every and any courses, wso etc here on BBHF, so much that I ended up with over 150GB courses, wsos, tutorials on my hard drive and realized that I had not made a dime until I had to pinch my self to wake up from the mess.
I decided to thrash everything and focused on fiverr for now. Sincerely since August last year till date I have made over $2000 from it and counting.
Thanks again for the "rant". It's just a reminder of where I was and I hope never to go through the road again.

I am too on Fiverr since 2013 between 1-4 hours/day. Design. So far around $17000.
62.gif
09-22-2019, 10:01 PM
Yes brother i also download several courses and wasted so many times :(
05-19-2020, 09:17 PM
I absolutely agree with you. There is no shortcuts in this path but a small effort can help us go a long way. The only thing required is the will to actually do it. It can take some time but all the hard work always pay. Appreciate you writing this. Thanks.
05-29-2020, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the share, it really motivated me . My story, i downloaded courses methods for over 8 years. watched lot of video's more than a TB, Read many books, methods but didn't made a single dollar for 8 years. Now I'm working on 21-90 rule taking massive action. Hoping will succeed.
05-31-2020, 07:23 AM
You couldn't have penned it down better but unfortunately everyone gets attracted to the shiny offers which are useless most of the time. Effort and hard work are the only things which actually work.
06-17-2020, 11:01 AM
Join Colour Trading Quick money:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdXS2-5EUds
69.gif
Top 3 Power Bank Earning Apps || Mobipower Bank + Power Bank + Share Power App | Online Earn Money Hurry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlnD6LH_BsY

65.gif