31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-13-2013, 02:10 PM
The grimiest method you will ever see
What I am about to share with you is a method I used to pay my way through college.

This is a DISGUSTING, SCAM method that borders on illegality but at the very worst will only get you sued and ONLY if you are an idiot and do not do it properly.

The method requires about $100 to get started.

first, you need to get a dial up modem... yeah seriously a dial up modem. You can get a cheap pci card one for 10 bucks or less on ebay or you can do what i did and get a nice usb model for 25 dollars on amazon.

second, you need to get a "magic jack" (or use a dedicated phone line if you're cheap)

third, you need to signup at a dial up internet provider (i used peoplepc, its 7.50 per month)

next, you need to buy some cheap traffic. like 1000 clicks a month to mix in with your leads. i use S***** adult traffic from trafficholder.com

finally, you will need a craigslist account (or a list of valid, name, email, dob, etc etc personal style info) go through an email submit offer and copy down everything they ask for. this is basically what every email sub or similar offer uses nowadays.

Ok, why the F*** do I need all this shit?

what this method entails is straight lead fraud. this is why I do not do it anymore.

you are going to need at least 3 CPA accounts to make $30 a day but you are better off having 10 accounts.

at one point, i had 30 cpa accounts and was making 2000 a week doing this scam and using half that money to buy legit leads from google display ads. this is essential to keep your accounts from getting banned. always invest HALF of your earnings back into REAL traffic.

ok now for the method

1. setup your equipment
2. get someone's identity info (not their social and bank account, thats identity theft nowadays)
3. choose a dial up number FAR away from your actual location
4. dial in, goto your affiliate link (might wanna clear your cache n shit before doing this and download like as many browsers as possible, setup some vmware boxes with different os's and browser combinations, you want all this shit to look different on the backend of the network)
5. fill out the lead using the data you harvested from CL (try posting fake jobs and on the application form collect all the info that an email sub asks for)
6. repeat with a new offer, new network

always make sure to chance the dial up number + location you are using. you have to make sure these leads don't appear to be generated by the same person or you will get banned long before you ever get paid.

the secret is, create a blog (or steal one) and gradually increase the number of leads. first few days send some clicks with zero leads, then get 1 lead one day, skip a day, get another lead, until you build it up so 10 leads per day per network looks natural, continue adding new networks and repeating the process and within a month you can be earning a few hundred dollars a day if you don't mind sitting there for HOURS doing this. oh and make sure to turn off all the IMAGES on a site because dialup is slow as F***.

dialup ip's are one of the best hidden resources for web scammers. i used to use them with dark mailer to send out 1 million email messages a day (until microsoft sued me for 33 million dollars....)

ok, that's it. if you are a scumbag and want to scam money in order to finance some legit online shit - this is the method that paved the way for me to pay for 4 years of college.
09-14-2013, 04:28 AM
RE:
Lol! What happened to the $33 million case mate?
09-14-2013, 05:09 AM
Interesting hardware method
Hello, and congratulations on your first post to the forum and sharing with the community Cool
(09-13-2013 02:10 PM)realblackhatter Wrote:  first, you need to get a dial up modem... yeah seriously a dial up modem. You can get a cheap pci card one for 10 bucks or less on ebay or you can do what i did and get a nice usb model for 25 dollars on amazon.

second, you need to get a "magic jack" (or use a dedicated phone line if you're cheap)

I am going to try that just because I have tried using a winmodem in the past, and could never hook to the modem on the other end. Huh Huh

Just in case, what make/model are you using, and what protocols does it support?20thinking

TIA!
We
09-17-2013, 03:24 AM
RE:
all was fine and dandy and seemed legit until the guy said he was being sued by microsoft for 33mill like he is some sort of major player in this shit yea right brahh who do u think ur fooling here loool 33mill hahahahahahha good one trololol Lol Lol so i guess now you gonna tell us you earned 33mill from blackhat shit and payed them right looolz Biggrin Biggrin
03-20-2014, 01:26 AM
RE:
Talk about a BS story. You were doing this to survive while you were in college but yet you were "big" enough for Microsoft to sue you for 33 Mill? LOL pure joke this guy
9.gif
03-21-2014, 11:08 AM
RE:
(03-20-2014 01:26 AM)PeterRogers Wrote:  Talk about a BS story. You were doing this to survive while you were in college but yet you were "big" enough for Microsoft to sue you for 33 Mill? LOL pure joke this guy
You guys are dead wrong. Microsoft will sue you for numbers they know d*** well you are never going to be able to pay. They sue you for the amount they can quantify not the amount they think you will be able to pay. That is just how the whole "suing game" works.

Let's put it this way. Let's say you wronged me and my lawyer quantified it at $3,000,000. I know you only have $500 in your bank account. I know I will win the case. And whether I sue you for $3mil or $500 I will get the same amount. Would you really drop it to $500? Hell no... you assume there may be assets, you assume they wont file bankrupcy. It's all common sense if you think about it.

So his story actually checks out completely.
03-30-2014, 12:57 PM
RE:
nick,

yeah they basically sued us for what we could have "potentially" earned - which was utter bullshit. I think I had made like 12,000 dollars off this campaign? we were spamming fake rolex watch and some bullshit ebay how to guide.

The guy that actually owned the program, he did make a few million dollars. Us peons, all we got were subpoenas thicker than war and peace served to us by guys in black suits driving matte black mercedes. yeah not glossy black, matte black. i thought the cia was after me or something. was seriously scared. they even had people spying on my parents house for a few months. they literally thought i was some multi millionaire spammer. in reality, i was just a dumb kid that did not know how much money he could have been making.

the case ended up getting thrown out by the judge when he saw how young we all were and realized that the "brains" behind the operation was just using abunch of kids to make himself rich. we just met him on an old blackhat forum called totalfuckinglosers (that was by far the best blackhat site I had ever seen) it wasn't full of assholes like jure that call bullshit whenever they read something beyond their obviously limited understanding of reality.

if anyone would like to verify this, google "john doe spammer lawsuit microsoft" and there should still be an article on spamhaus about us. My name is listed on there along with my partners.

The guy that was running the program, he ran off to thailand before the lawsuit was settled and he was nice enough to email me a photo of his 2 million dollar house. oh and he did mail me about 500 fake rolex watches that he had sitting in a storage unit. I ended up selling them to pawn shops for 50 bucks each and lived off that money for awhile.

This situation scared me so bad that I got out of internet marketing and got into drug dealing, which resulted in me doing 3 years in a federal prison.

now I am out, I am looking to make some real money again.

I have plenty of ideas and I know how to make money. my one issue is, I cannot program beyond simple shit and the sort of stuff I need is beyond my level of comprehension and for the most part no one sells anymore because coders realized they can make a lot more using their programs than they can selling their programs.

if any coders are looking to get on board and make some real cash. hit me up via pm. i rarely check this forum but i will make sure to come on at least once a week to check my inbox.

and nick, i sent you my skype id. i don't normally like to use skype because it is now owned by ms but i don't think i am under their lens any longer.

oh and i will publicly share my yahoo id pr0m3th3usm3dia

54.gif