78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2022, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2022 02:07 AM by NoJob.)
RE: The Tony Shepherd Thread
@BlackTopHat, nice share. Detailed and very informative. Just noticed he even uses Tony's lead magnet as an example in Step #1
Cheers,
NoJob
Thanks
PS: Hope you feel better soon!
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
02-04-2022, 03:56 PM
Tony's Inner Circle Membership content as of 4th Feb, 2022

Magic Button :
Code:
hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/nzdsxgx98eq2qv6/Hippy_Marketing_Inner_Circle.rar/file
02-05-2022, 06:23 AM
Thanks and repped. Keep it coming, I'm no longer an IC member. BTW I don't think you need to change the IP (xx instead of tt) when you use code. I could be wrong but I never do.
09-22-2022, 08:22 PM
this is a pretty cool thread.

someone pm'd me asking if there were any good list building courses i could recommend and that's when i found duston mcGroarty and tony shepherd.

i've come across some cool list building courses and was trying to find THEM. insted i found two guys that actually remind me of me and what they have done and how they got started.

in fact, i was going to write a course very similar to tony's free traffic system but i just hate writing. i also like to stay as anonymous as i can(up to a point where i am personally trying to help people) as i have my share of stalkers. people either love me or hate me haha

if anyone is interested in building a list from scratch, i would HIGHLY suggest tony's free traffic system. that shit just works. you don't start off as people would like but it works and it compounds. building a list that way is the easy part. the harder part is your email sequences. you really have to be prepared. tony says he started by writing 7 and then every day he would add another. that's not really what i would do. for someone like me who hates writing, i like just getting that shit over with. plus, if something happened to me where i couldn't write for a day or a week, i am now behind.

i took a peek at tony's solo ads workshop. i didn't really find it useful if someone is already experiencesd in the space. his free traffic system was a lot better. if you could modify it in to your own and teach people how to get free traffic, that would go well with a free report in the mmo niche as that is the #1 thing people struggle with and people would rather start using free traffic than paid to test the waters anyway and not lose money testing and making mistakes.

so free report on how to make money online writing emails ----> paid products of how to generate free traffic. it would be easy to connect the two and link them together where people would buy the paid product. obviously i would have other products or upsells including dfy email swipes and coaching etc... where you can help build a system as hands off as possible to ensure their success.

anyway, just thought i would add to an older thread that needs to be revived haha

i might not be as active as i once was in here. it's a ses pool of shit. i'm going to be eventually spending my time on the mvp site once it gets going with a couple hundred users. would love to start a thread in there that is dedicated to helping people and sharing ideas and thought. similar to this thread

i really loved finding duston and tony. they really do remind me of me. especially now after i stopped drinking my life away. i was working for myself for over 25 years after i dropped out of college and the last thing i learned to do a few years back was affiliate marketing which included list building and email marketing and solo ads( i wasn't a big fan of bing or adwords or fb ads only because it took more of my time away for the same results a solo add could do). maybe one day i will create a course but i find my time valuable and i'm doing other things that make me more money than anything i did in the past with websites and seo and internet marketing. this is more of a hobby for me now more than anything else...but a hobby that makes me money haha i enjoy it. it's not work for me. i love doing it and i love talking about it and i love helping people. i just hate writing about it.... writing....uggg....

one tip i will leave everyone with is this. a big part of internet marketing is EMAIL marketing. but the trick to that is just being yourself. don't try to be someone you're not and don't ever try to sell your titles or the content on the email. just DONT! it doesn't work and you're gonna get a shit ton of unsubscribes and people hitting the spam button. yea, some people have found success in the churn and burn bullshit and that's fine if you wanna do it the scammy way and waste your life away with a S***** reputation. be honest, be humble, be yourself, and people will recognize that you are genuine and will buy your shit if you lightly suggest things to them in your emails. it's that simple. it's not rocket science. it helps though if you have something interesting to say in your emails and can add a little humor here and there. you don't want to put your subscribers to sleep unless you know they are suffering from insomnia haha. and that is how you add a little humor. simple. no need to over think shit. keep it simple and basic. simple and basic works but nobody does that shit anymore....FOOLS!
09-23-2022, 01:44 AM
(09-22-2022 08:22 PM)California Kid Wrote:  this is a pretty cool thread.

someone pm'd me asking if there were any good list building courses i could recommend and that's when i found duston mcGroarty and tony shepherd.

i've come across some cool list building courses and was trying to find THEM. insted i found two guys that actually remind me of me and what they have done and how they got started.

in fact, i was going to write a course very similar to tony's free traffic system but i just hate writing. i also like to stay as anonymous as i can(up to a point where i am personally trying to help people) as i have my share of stalkers. people either love me or hate me haha

if anyone is interested in building a list from scratch, i would HIGHLY suggest tony's free traffic system. that shit just works. you don't start off as people would like but it works and it compounds. building a list that way is the easy part. the harder part is your email sequences. you really have to be prepared. tony says he started by writing 7 and then every day he would add another. that's not really what i would do. for someone like me who hates writing, i like just getting that shit over with. plus, if something happened to me where i couldn't write for a day or a week, i am now behind.

i took a peek at tony's solo ads workshop. i didn't really find it useful if someone is already experiencesd in the space. his free traffic system was a lot better. if you could modify it in to your own and teach people how to get free traffic, that would go well with a free report in the mmo niche as that is the #1 thing people struggle with and people would rather start using free traffic than paid to test the waters anyway and not lose money testing and making mistakes.

so free report on how to make money online writing emails ----> paid products of how to generate free traffic. it would be easy to connect the two and link them together where people would buy the paid product. obviously i would have other products or upsells including dfy email swipes and coaching etc... where you can help build a system as hands off as possible to ensure their success.

anyway, just thought i would add to an older thread that needs to be revived haha

i might not be as active as i once was in here. it's a ses pool of shit. i'm going to be eventually spending my time on the mvp site once it gets going with a couple hundred users. would love to start a thread in there that is dedicated to helping people and sharing ideas and thought. similar to this thread

i really loved finding duston and tony. they really do remind me of me. especially now after i stopped drinking my life away. i was working for myself for over 25 years after i dropped out of college and the last thing i learned to do a few years back was affiliate marketing which included list building and email marketing and solo ads( i wasn't a big fan of bing or adwords or fb ads only because it took more of my time away for the same results a solo add could do). maybe one day i will create a course but i find my time valuable and i'm doing other things that make me more money than anything i did in the past with websites and seo and internet marketing. this is more of a hobby for me now more than anything else...but a hobby that makes me money haha i enjoy it. it's not work for me. i love doing it and i love talking about it and i love helping people. i just hate writing about it.... writing....uggg....

one tip i will leave everyone with is this. a big part of internet marketing is EMAIL marketing. but the trick to that is just being yourself. don't try to be someone you're not and don't ever try to sell your titles or the content on the email. just DONT! it doesn't work and you're gonna get a shit ton of unsubscribes and people hitting the spam button. yea, some people have found success in the churn and burn bullshit and that's fine if you wanna do it the scammy way and waste your life away with a S***** reputation. be honest, be humble, be yourself, and people will recognize that you are genuine and will buy your shit if you lightly suggest things to them in your emails. it's that simple. it's not rocket science. it helps though if you have something interesting to say in your emails and can add a little humor here and there. you don't want to put your subscribers to sleep unless you know they are suffering from insomnia haha. and that is how you add a little humor. simple. no need to over think shit. keep it simple and basic. simple and basic works but nobody does that shit anymore....FOOLS!

Hi Kid,
Nice to see you here and appreciate your comments. I agree with almost everything you've said here. I love Tony's approach and I've modified his free traffic system a bit to work for me.
Cheers,
NoJob
PS: You likely know about this stuff, but I don't care for writing very much either so I use https://www.speechtexter.com/.. It's free an easy to use. Now I "write" on one day, let it sit for a day then come back and edit. Easy.
5.gif
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
09-23-2022, 10:48 AM
ahhh man. thanks for that. you know i always wanted to get back in to researching speech to text. i forgot all about doing that. i never liked the software i was messing around with 10 years ago. what i eventually want to do is use something EXACTLY what you just posted and then just hire someone to edit it for me after i have all the content because i don't do grammar and editing grammar is sooooo tedious for me. i just bookmarked the site and am putting this on my to do list.

thanks again!

i hate reading the same way i hate writing. i don't learn that way and it's more efficient for me just to listen to audio so if there is a book i want to read. i will ALWAYS research the audio version and either listen to it while i am driving or doing something like dishes or other house chores or even while i try to sleep as i believe that subconsciousness will take that all in.

(09-23-2022 01:44 AM)NoJob Wrote:  Hi Kid,
Nice to see you here and appreciate your comments. I agree with almost everything you've said here. I love Tony's approach and I've modified his free traffic system a bit to work for me.
Cheers,
NoJob
PS: You likely know about this stuff, but I don't care for writing very much either so I use https://www.speechtexter.com/.. It's free an easy to use. Now I "write" on one day, let it sit for a day then come back and edit. Easy.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
09-23-2022, 11:20 AM
(09-23-2022 10:48 AM)California Kid Wrote:  ahhh man. thanks for that. you know i always wanted to get back in to researching speech to text. i forgot all about doing that. i never liked the software i was messing around with 10 years ago. what i eventually want to do is use something EXACTLY what you just posted and then just hire someone to edit it for me after i have all the content because i don't do grammar and editing grammar is sooooo tedious for me. i just bookmarked the site and am putting this on my to do list.

thanks again!

i hate reading the same way i hate writing. i don't learn that way and it's more efficient for me just to listen to audio so if there is a book i want to read. i will ALWAYS research the audio version and either listen to it while i am driving or doing something like dishes or other house chores or even while i try to sleep as i believe that subconsciousness will take that all in.

Hey Kid,
I get what you're saying. Grammar isn't something I usually worry about but there are times when it matters and more than that, there are times when phrasing something in just the right way is very important.
When that happens to me (all too often) I go to https://quillbot.com/. Another free tool that amazes me daily. I didn't think it would work . . . but I'm always impressed!
Cheers,
NoJob

(09-23-2022 01:44 AM)NoJob Wrote:  Hi Kid,
Cheers,
NoJob
09-23-2022, 11:43 AM
(09-22-2022 08:22 PM)California Kid Wrote:  this is a pretty cool thread.

Thanks for sharing your insights.
10-07-2022, 11:04 AM
Tony's Inner Circle Membership content as of Sept, 2022

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b1dbgpst6e7bvd/Hippy_Marketing_Inner_Circle.rar/file
10-09-2022, 01:58 AM
Thaks a lot m457312 for sharing this. Much appreciated.
26.gif

83.gif