40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-09-2013, 10:30 PM
The Three Pillars Of SEO In 2013: Content, Links, And Social Media
I saw this great article on forbes.com, here is a link to it: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jaysondemers...ial-media/

Actually there is nothing new on the horizon. Lately Social Media has been so important for Google and is of course very valuable now in 2013.
I personally have been using social media for SEO purposes since 2009 and I am always pleased with the results.
My top 5 Social Media websites are:
1. Facebook
2. StumbleUpon
3. Twitter
4. Tumblr
5. Pinterest

Having a well developed account in all of the above mentioned social networks speaks a lot for good SEO and your websites will be well treated by Google search engine.

What can we say about content. I actually can say it all with one sentence:
"Content is KING."
And it really is. This is the most important thing on a website and this is what is first seend by Google.
It was years ago when websites were able to climb to page 1 with just 2 or 3 articles per month. No more from this stuff. If you want your website developed and up to date content is what drives it to the top.

Link building is if course the other feature that you can't just pass by. You need good, stable and quality backlinks in order to succeed. Quality links come with the time but you have to search for them and remember that links from relevant websites and niches to yours are most valuable and help most for the SEO.

69.gif