65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-29-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: [TUTORIAL] How to make money selling clickbank product (for all newbie)
Still better strategy than doing nothing... Good for the people who are newbie and have empty pockets or less budget. For the people, who have little budget like 2k-3k$ monthly, I would suggest email marketing. There are many course explaining this, but the best which actually get me running is Ryan Deiss, Napkin Project and The Machine.

Basically Napkin Project is all about setting up your sales funnel... 1) Lead Magnet (CPA Offer or a smalll part of a PLR for the niche), 2) Trip Wire offer (Product with $1-$10) 3) 3) Core Offer (Product with $47-$97) 4) Profit Maximizer (Other people's product or affiliate product for future sells)... You can set up your funnel within a week with proper research and learning. First time it always takes time but once you go through process, you can set up multiple sales funnel one by one.

Now You have heard that "Money is in the List"!!! That's not true... Money is not in the list but in the relationship with the list. The Machine by Ryan Deiss explains all this email setup... it will take around 15 days to learn and setup your first email marketing setup... But, after that you will be master of email follow up to clients...

Third part is sending traffic and conversion... there are various ways to send traffic to your sales funnel... Paid traffic is fastest way... Test with $20... and improvise conversions... Spare $500 for the testing only... Once you have proper conversion rate... spend all your money on sending paid traffic to your landing page... and keep eye on conversion and money rolling!!!

Go for next niche and do all this again.... Remember First time is always hard, but after that you will see money rolling into your bank!!
07-11-2015, 12:22 PM
http://www.affplaybook.com/

try this to dudes
07-13-2015, 12:50 PM
thanks for this post
11-02-2015, 02:01 AM
Here is another powerful and profitable tip that we've been using to promote Clickbank products:

"Find a keyword first then a product to match it!"

Example:

Go to the Google Keyword Planner or Bing Keyword Tool and type in one word such as "lose". Take your time and drill down through the results. one keyword that stands out is "lose weight before wedding". You can use paid traffic to target this audience and send them to a squeeze page promoting "3 Weeks Diet"
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
11-01-2016, 06:08 PM
(11-02-2015 02:01 AM)show Wrote:  Here is another powerful and profitable tip that we've been using to promote Clickbank products:

"Find a keyword first then a product to match it!"

Example:

Go to the Google Keyword Planner or Bing Keyword Tool and type in one word such as "lose". Take your time and drill down through the results. one keyword that stands out is "lose weight before wedding". You can use paid traffic to target this audience and send them to a squeeze page promoting "3 Weeks Diet"

dosent bing frown on squeeze pages i got my campaign shut down promoting squeeze pages
49.gif
11-02-2016, 06:32 AM
(11-01-2016 06:08 PM)lifebeinit Wrote:  dosent bing frown on squeeze pages i got my campaign shut down promoting squeeze pages

The format of your squeeze page should consist of the following:

1. 200 - 300 word article

2. At the end of your article, you need a "call to action" button such as:

"Click Here To Discover 5 Delicious Foods Which Will Melt Your Belly Fat Quickly!"

3. Your "call to action" will lead your visitor to your autoresponder box where they will opt-in with their name and email address.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
12-15-2016, 01:10 AM
ok try now
01-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Wow, this is simple yet powerful. Thanks
01-18-2017, 05:27 PM
Interesting Post Nice Thread
01-19-2017, 04:16 AM
Can anybody explain this? Where I can find the spotlight on Clickbank marketplace?

#3. Go to spotlight and check how many affiliate are there who are promoting, if it is below 20 (do it, if it above 20 leave (this is for newbie))
16.gif

36.gif