49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-02-2015, 06:10 PM
RE:
Bang on !! great tutorial thanks for the really nice tutorial !! wating for your free wso :)
02-08-2015, 07:40 AM
RE:
Hi
Great article
thank you
Rep ADD
02-12-2015, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 07:16 PM by Mark Zuck.)
RE:
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!
feel free to donate at the addresses below
BTC: 1L8XQ3iW9jxuppHBhnuWNU6G74Qg5rNQWN
ETH: 0xBc5AcB6fA8736055D686BaE16D3C43Ca9E2D2AeF
02-26-2015, 12:59 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing snowfur!! Added +Rep.. :)
05-06-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: [TUTORIAL] How to make money selling clickbank product (for all newbie)
Hey snowfur.
Thanks for describing this method so comprhensively.
I would like to know, how many products you have promoted this way and what kind of income they have generated for you.
You can PM me if you don't want this to show publicly.
Thanks a lot.

(01-10-2015 04:04 PM)snowfur Wrote:  Question asked : Here in this forum, lot of time this question has been asked "I am not earning a single penny promoting a clickbank product"
Answer : you will never make a sale for entire your life. YES !! shocking but true. IF you want quick money without investment, you will never. And i challenge any one here who make money without doing anything. The key is "ACTION", you have to do action.
if you really want to make money (without investment, Then follow this >>>> this will also did not guarantee, but you can try)

#1. Choose a product which have low gravity. i.e above 30-80 ( don't go above 100 -> more competition)
#2. For example you choose a beauty product " loveme" in clickbank.
#3. Go to spotlight and check how many affiliate are there who are promoting, if it is below 20 (do it, if it above 20 leave (this is for newbie))
#4. Now google the product LP (landing page) and see if it can sell ( use your head, think if you have money, "will you opt-in ", by seeing the product list. If you find crap LP, then leave it .search other product in clickbank.
#5. Now go for finding competition on that product.Google the product name,use like this [loveme] "use the bracket outside the name of the product. This will list all the affiliate and there website promoting the thing. [ohh i have reveal my secret :) ]
#6. now check one by one link in the Google and write down there website and there strategies. (like facebook, blog, youtube ) write down everything
#7. now go to facebook and make a page ex loveme review or loveme scam or loveme is good. anything you want. promote to by adding to the same group.
#8. go to youtube make small video and give your clickbank link and promote. ( there are lot of wso read and implement )
#9. go to all free site, your competitor has gone and put your link also i.e say that if they are promoting loveme product, then change the title "loveme review" and put you link. (see how easy you can get your competition neck)
#10. make 2 free website(blogspot type ) on loveme title and put your link there.

<<<<<<Paid method>>>>>>
#11. go to bing , google ads, PPC(pay per click ) network and promote. How ? (:( for this goggle keyword research or longtail, oops i have to write WSO )
#12. Final thought : always remember, people are spending lot of money to promote there link, what you are doing sitting and crying, if you want to make money, you have to make atlest 25 post a day on social network and send 50 link daily on facebook to promote your link.
if you find this one too much for you. then IM journey is not for you, complete your studies and get good job.

#13. disclaimer: Here i am not offending anyone, but giving them scolding to do some "ACTION", hope all newbie find this article in good mood and benefited with this.

let you all get more success in IM

Thanks.

IF you find this good and help you in your IM journey, then give rep and i will write free WSO for all BBHF members.

Question Asked :
#1 What method your are following ?
Ans. Friends, If you want to know the truth, then i will say :
Free method never works (sorry -> it will never work )
I use the above method with bing ads and other ads network
I use LP (Landing Page) for capturing the leads.
I use get response to send them emails. You can try that it is free for 30 days.
I give them one free ebook when they land on my LP
(these are small secret i want to tell you, any more question, send pm.
Thanks

65.gif
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
05-06-2015, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 09:14 PM by PaulieP.)
I highly doubt that this will get you any sales, these products have a low gravity for a reason, nobody is looking for them ergo nobody is going to buy, people don't buy products they buy brands and all your doing is promoting nameless products that nobody ever heard of.

The method of promotion may be okeish but the products you select are just a waste of time imho.
I Hate n00bs
05-08-2015, 11:19 AM
nice tutorial
06-05-2015, 02:05 PM
@Dutch Harry.

LMAO

Those "loveme" was an example, that i have given as a reference, you did not understand the tutorial, did you ?
you want spoon feed example,
ok let me give you then

The product i was promotion was "3 week diet system"
Now again read the tutorial and you will correlate every thing.

thanks
06-29-2015, 07:07 AM
thanks for share,, i want to share my expirience in clickbank. Im newbie. To promote my product i just using facebook group, i post the ads and i give the comment everytime, and i make sales from this methode. So earn money from clickbank is easy. If you give a comment to each your post so your ads can saw at the top of the group.
06-29-2015, 07:32 PM
(06-05-2015 02:05 PM)snowfur Wrote:  @Dutch Harry.

LMAO

Those "loveme" was an example, that i have given as a reference, you did not understand the tutorial, did you ?
you want spoon feed example,
ok let me give you then

The product i was promotion was "3 week diet system"
Now again read the tutorial and you will correlate every thing.

thanks

Short and Sweet... Great Tutorial.
Guess What ? Everyone will now start promoting the '3 weeks diet'.. We humans are programmed like that, we have the "copy and paste System" in our genes... lol
49.gif

55.gif