72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-19-2013, 08:26 PM
RE:
Testing is closed now, only questions
11-20-2013, 12:24 AM
RE:
I tried to join from the PM you sent but couldn't :/
11-21-2013, 05:52 PM
RE:
Test is closed by project leader.
I can't do anything now.
11-22-2013, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 02:21 AM by NinjaInTraining.)
RE:
I just finished installing this software. And really works well. I've never felt this easily in work on twitter. I've tried several features such as follow, retweets and very satisfied with the results. Everything seen as natural, it does not look like a bot. This program may be an alternative to tweet adder, but with a much better system and some of the more detailed settings. But of all the advantages that this software still needs to be developed to be user friendly. Because it's a little confusing during installation and usage (the manual guide still difficult to understand though as the screenshot using russian). I will continue testing and to give further review after trying all the features.

PS: Need to added Favorites feature soon.
11-22-2013, 03:50 AM
RE:
If a second phase of testing opens up, I am interested, I have LOTS and Lots of experience with Twitter Marketing. Thanks!
27.gif
11-25-2013, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 07:33 PM by NinjaInTraining.)
RE:
This is my next review after trying all the features of this software. I am quite satisfied with the performance of this software. But there is little that needs to be fixed. I was very annoyed with the number 0 next to the message of tweets (when using tweeting module). The number 0 indicates the number of tweets that have been posted. I guess it was not necessary because it is very annoyed and this software already has a report. I said this is annoyed because if we want to add a message in there and save it, then the number 0 is incremented by one. And if the messages are posted, the number were also posted. See the picture below:

[Image: v8mx6r.jpg]

[Image: 2jz5w0.jpg]

You can see the number 0 is posted on twitter timeline. Undecided

I also want to say, sometimes there is a bit of an error when the module runs. I look at the reports have shown success following user, but when I checked my account, it turns out that user does not follow the user is written in tabs person. This may occur because there is a little error when connecting to the accounts via token keys while running the action.

And also, random system is pretty good but I guess there is need some fixing. I see 2-5 accounts do the module many times. Maybe, this software need to set daily limits for each accounts by doing an actions such as tweets, RT, follow or unfollow. Because if we uploaded 1K accounts or more, this will more complicated to monitor the accounts especially for following modules. I just found some accounts following the same person 4-5 times in a days, whereas the other still not do any actions even have been 2 days imported to the software.

Well, it is a little review from me. If possible, favorite features can be added later to complete this software. Thank you for giving me a chance to try this software. Cool

Oh yeah, maybe this software will supported using emoji in tweets content soon.
Closed

27.gif