37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-18-2015, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 12:34 PM by Master5.)
RE: Stuff your wallet with easy cash using this simple 2015 adult method [GONE]
I'm sending the method to the rest who posted on time shortly. Then I'm done. Do not ask for it if you don't receive it today.

For me this has also been an experiment in copywriting and psychological influence. Looks like I nailed it. I'm very happy to have generated such a huge amount of response in such a short period of time using my new skill set. So yes, the response generation was directed on purpose by me with my skills. Some of the things I aimed to achieve and succeeded: Attention, scarcity, uniqueness, novelty, desire fueling, objections answering, secrecy, flattering, the forbidden fruit effect, simplicity, enthusiasm, and social proof. It's all kinda connected.

The method is of course legit as people have testified in the thread before I posted this. Since we are stuck in this four-dimensional spacetime universe (or 11th dimensional? M-Theory in physics holds intriguing possibilities) with limited resources, I cannot consult everyone to succeed who wants to give a try at the method. Time is limited. I too have to learn even more interesting things and I too need to make money for me and my loved ones. I tried to explain everything as simple as possible and I tried to be as comprehensive as possible with my method. The tutorial went through a number of editings to get to the present stage because I wanted everything to be unambiguous.

Now have a nice day and I hope you'll achieve success. I'm off to upload more you-know-what to have more money seeds planted on that secret traffic source, and then I have to learn more interesting stuff. Have fun.
04-18-2015, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 12:33 PM by JohnMajors.)
@master5
i'm late to the party but, if you open up again i'd like to join. rep'd and pm. thanks

btw, i made my first online income selling adultcheck memberships back in 1996. i'm no stranger to the adult industry.
LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. -- Neale Donald Walsch
04-18-2015, 01:07 PM
I'm late to the party also... part of which is working at a job I can't stand and takes up 10+ hours a day for 6 days a week. I wished I'd had seen this sooner!

nevertheless, rep'ed OP and the best of luck to those that got in! And those that did....Earn It!
04-18-2015, 01:10 PM
I sent you a PM yesterday but you didn't replied yet...
:(
04-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Always late to the party! How did I miss this? Rep to Master5 for sharing and best of luck to all those involved. I'm going to send you a PM...just in case this opens up again. Regardless good luck! :)
22.gif
As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big!
04-18-2015, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 02:22 PM by Master5.)
Everyone who posted on time received the method. I explicitly stated who gets it and when. Have fun.

I and the lucky ones are off to plant money seeds on our secret traffic source. Watching our money trees blossom with EXPLOSIVE PROFITS gives us a WHOPPING CONFIDENCE for the future.

[Image: money+tree.jpg]

Imagine the possibilities! Earning money from your couch and earning more than the vast majority of the planet! The internet is the great liberator of man.
04-18-2015, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 02:16 PM by contination.)
I'm waiting your method , hope I can receive it
++ rep added
04-18-2015, 02:24 PM
Received the method from Master5, looks very interesting and I will be giving it a try!

Thanks Master5

Giving max rep!

MoonPie! :)
04-18-2015, 04:16 PM
I was one of the first few to receive the method. It seems promising. By implementing it properly, we do get access to heaps of traffic. Will definitely give it a try.

Thanks Master5.
04-18-2015, 04:19 PM
Thank you for the PM Master5. I already earn a little extra each month anyway from promoting adult, including some of the sites you mentioned. But your technique isn't something that I have tried before, so I will be putting it into practice later. Thanks again, +5 Reps added, :)
85.gif

48.gif