64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-10-2013, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 07:45 PM by jack777.)
Squeeze page SEO
Hi guys!

I want to build a list, and would be nice to make SOME leads passively.
I'm interested - is it worth to rank a squeeze page and how to do it if the answer is YES? Or better to drive a paid traffic to a squeeze page and build a list that way.
I would be appreciated if you share your knowledge in this theme.
01-25-2014, 05:09 PM
RE:
Easier pay for the traffic but you have to be able to make more than you're spending to get the traffic.

Seo wouldn't be too difficult. Put up a couple helpful articles on your site just make them up sell the benefits of joining your list. Then write more content and post a few on some web 2.0 blogs or even better niche related domains that you own. Then link those web 2.0 or other domains to your landing page and the other content pages that you wrote for your money site.

Then maybe get a few so so quality articles put those on more web 2.0 blogs and have these blogs link to the original web 2.0 blogs. Then blast these with ton of back links and dump the web 2.0 if Google starts penalizing the links.

Short version:
Add some long articles 500+ word articles about 5 or so to the site your landing page is on.
Add unique content to several web 2.0 link them to money pages.
Add spun content to several more web 2.0 and link those to the first batch of web 2.0 sites
Then bulk link the second tier with wiki's or anything really
Then bulk the link pages you got from the last step

Your just trying to funnel seo to your list page. Just make sure the only link at your money pages are high quality unique articles and completely white hat b4 Google penalizes guest posts.

Pm me if you want more info. I'm pretty sure I can send/recieve pm
04-29-2014, 08:42 PM
RE:
for seo you need unique articles. Use Fiverr 100 Articles for 5$ http://www.fiverr.com/orderus3/create-10...le-builder
[Image: seoestore-468x60.png]

46.gif