64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-25-2015, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 02:44 PM by Bill Gates.)
RE: SocialEngine Vs Crea8social Which is Better On This
SocialEngine the best for me, but have some trouble.
I love my self
10-26-2015, 06:43 AM
(10-25-2015 03:28 AM)HunterGatherer Wrote:  Well,

I've been dealing with SE for years and to be honest...the script was better long ago. Now it seems like a bunch of crap stuck together. Runs super sluggish out the box. Plugins don't always work correctly. At any time a white screen will appear which means game over unless you backed up database and files overtime you add a plugin. Crea8 Social seems a bit more stable.

I would go with Crea8

SE went to crap when the original creators sold it. Those two always made sure the script worked great.
10-27-2015, 08:47 PM
crea8social is Laravel, i.e. it has a very solid platform.
draw-back is that it's version 4, not 5, and that it is not yet developed to some sophisticated plugins like karma, paid memberships, etc.
but it works much faster and smoother then other options offered here.
i would vote for crea8social in both of the following 2 cases:
1. if you just want to install and run small community, and you are quite happy with existing functionality/modules.
2. if you plan to develop you platform either on your own (maybe just curios in programming, or know your ways quite well already) or via freelancers. in this case it coul;d be wise to convert it to laravel 5.1, and run from there. in case of freelancers, you will be better fit to find people producing quality code, not crap.
10-28-2015, 01:04 AM
Thanks Cimmerian for your reply

(10-27-2015 08:47 PM)Cimmerian Wrote:  crea8social is Laravel, i.e. it has a very solid platform.
draw-back is that it's version 4, not 5, and that it is not yet developed to some sophisticated plugins like karma, paid memberships, etc.
but it works much faster and smoother then other options offered here.
i would vote for crea8social in both of the following 2 cases:
1. if you just want to install and run small community, and you are quite happy with existing functionality/modules.
2. if you plan to develop you platform either on your own (maybe just curios in programming, or know your ways quite well already) or via freelancers. in this case it coul;d be wise to convert it to laravel 5.1, and run from there. in case of freelancers, you will be better fit to find people producing quality code, not crap.
10-28-2015, 09:14 PM
thanks guys , im also looking for a social site script, i checked phpfox it looks promising but its really expensive.
11.gif
“There is no secret ingredient” ☺
10-29-2015, 12:08 AM
Try Nulled PF 4 Version if works better then buy it.

(10-28-2015 09:14 PM)PandaBB Wrote:  thanks guys , im also looking for a social site script, i checked phpfox it looks promising but its really expensive.

37.gif