42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2013, 10:20 AM
Social Sharing Group on FB
Recently I noticed a thread for members who have joined together to help share each others content and help promote each others work. I thought I would create a FB group for any BBH members to join, regardless of status and rep [Image: smile.png]. We will focus mainly on Google+, Twitter and Facebook and the group itself is already live and ready. I have heard a lot about social sharing playing a big role in SEO's future so I am hoping you will join me.

How it works:
The idea is simple, you share any 2 pages (or more...) on FB, G+ or Twitter and then post up your link for other members.

Example Format:
- - - - - -
Shared pages:
1) [Your first share]
2) [Your second share]

My page: [Link you want to members to share]
Genre: (e.g. Photography Portfolio)
Description: (Quality Images, Video Content, Hand Written, etc...)
- - - - - -

Members can then check to see if you really shared another members pages and choose whether or not to share your own link. I would also encourage the [Genre] and [Description] so that members can find specific niches easily and choose the type of quality/relevancy they are looking for. Naturally it is down to members to decide which links to share, spam will likely not receive any shares (and deletion) while quality pages could potentially receive loads. I will try to maintain a decent level of quality as I suspect bad quality pages might negatively effect your SEO. Feel free to offer suggestions and ideas, other than that please send me a PM and I will link you to the group. Thanks.
11-19-2013, 11:55 PM
RE:
Great idea. I join
11-20-2013, 01:48 AM
RE:
Thanks, I hope more people join soon. :)
(11-19-2013 11:55 PM)indiegos Wrote:  Great idea. I join

23.gif