7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-08-2021, 10:15 AM
RE: Simply calling them 'vaccines' is causing endless harm.
Yep.
Proof positive:

(05-08-2021 12:36 AM)Expand Wrote:  I do hope people will stop listening to all this scaremongering and get vaccinated too.

Nothing of value here has been truly examined by these members, who have followed on by them giving back nothing except the same useless mantra over and over and over again - just trying to 'bury' materials herein that ARE helpful and of value.

Shill alert !!!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-08-2021, 04:35 PM
There is some very good info posted in replies to this thread - so long as one 100% ignores the spamming done at replies # 6 and 7.
(Everything in the OP remains true despite the gibberish in those useless and unhelpful replies.)

Just ran across this today and it mirrors what has been said in many very well credentialed places already:

Quote:NewsInsideOut - https://newsinsideout.com

COVID Vaccine Media Advisory: Genocidal biomedical impact that persons vaccinated by COVID “vaccine”
bioweapons are causing to non-vaccinated persons
May 4, 2021 By Alfred Lambremont Webre
( https://newsinsideout.com/2021/05/covid-...d-persons/ )

NATURAL AND COMMON LAW TRIBUNAL FOR PUBLIC HEALTH AND JUSTICE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Because of the devastating genocidal biomedical impact that persons vaccinated by COVID “vaccine”
bioweapons are causing to non-vaccinated persons, an International Tribunal has Ordered an immediate
Cease and Desist of the use of these Genocidal COVID Vaccinations worldwide, with initial notice to
the following International Organizations and Governments at the request of concerned citizens thereof:

The African Union and 55 Member States – https://au.int
The Federal Republic of Germany
Jamaica
Trinidad and Tobago
Maarten
Saint Lucia

You are asked to consult COVID Vaccine manufacturer “Pfizer’s own documents that state both
inhalation and skin contact will transmit whatever is in the vax from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated.
Here is what just this small portion of [official Pfizer COVID “Vaccination” medical bioweapon
document is saying:
“(1). If a man who was not vaccinated touches a vaccinated woman, or breathes any of the air she breathes, (in other words, walks by her in the office) and he then has sex with his wife, his wife can have an adverse event and she should avoid having children.
(2). If a woman who was never vaccinated gets exposed to a woman who was vaccinated, she can:
(A) miscarry,
(B) spontaneously abort,
© poison a baby via her breast milk,
(D) Have babies that have cognitive difficulties.”
[References: See page 14 forward of Tribunal’s Cease and Desist Order at links below.] #

Download CEASE and DESIST ORDERS Served by the Peaceinspace.org Tribunal
https://exopolitics.blogs.com/internatio...bunal.html

The International Natural and Common Law Tribunal for Public Health and Justice, a private Tribunal
of Conscience, with representatives from nations on 4 continents, has engaged in a process of
indictment, trial and judgment against various international actors for the foreseeable harms generated
by the COVID-19 Declared Pandemic and the rushed-to-market gene-altering “vaccines.”
By the Natural and Common Law Tribunal for Public Health and Justice

CONTACT
Contact Tribunal, peace@peaceinspace.org
http://www.Peaceinspace.org

That is all for now while I await the inevitable arrivals of the spammers/shills in their silly efforts in trying to bury stuff while they pretend to actually give a hoot about anyone besides themselves.

Happily they aren't fooling anyone here as shown clearly by the great replies made by other members after their latest round of spammings.

Sincerest Thanks to Keithoz, Rebellious, EuroTrader, Solar33 and MThomas for pitching in with your great replies here !!
05-08-2021, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2021 06:20 PM by roddyf.)
I must be missing something, alot of hospitals in the uk were not full, the big name hospitals were full the rest...no way, im from London UK, i went to 5 only the main one in my area was full the rest were like sa morgue, empty carparks etc
05-08-2021, 09:37 PM
(05-08-2021 04:35 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  There is some very good info posted in replies to this thread - so long as one 100% ignores the spamming done at replies # 6 and 7.
(Everything in the OP remains true despite the gibberish in those useless and unhelpful replies.)

I'm sorry, spamming? I think I asked a legitimate question, and I was really curious as to what you'd answer.

But I guess conspiracy theories are only for those who just nod, agree and don't ask questions. If you do, you are a "spammer".

For anyone reading this thread, you should look out for how all these posts are long, contain big words like "genocide", but lack any specific evidence whatsoever.

The most glaring example of this is the section where it refers to the "official Pfizer COVID “Vaccination” medical bioweapon" document.

Where's the link to it? No link, but you can find it on page 14 of some "cease and desist" letter. Okay.

So what's on page 14? It's the exact same quote from who-knows-where with a reference to a site called "tapnewswire.com" (sounds like a credible source, right?). Once again, no link to "Pfizer's official document".

If you go to that link on tapnewswire.com, however, there's a link that refers to this same document, and leads to a 146-page pdf that has a Pfizer logo on it.

Here it is:

I haven't read that one through, but it could be legit. There are two issues, however.

#1 The download link leads to tghn.org which is the website of an unknown organisation called "The Global Health Network", not from Pfizer's website, and not any sort of official source. So it could easily be a doctored version of the original.

#2 Nowhere in that document can you find that quoted section that starts with "(1). If a man who was not vaccinated touches a vaccinated woman..." yada, yada.

I know this was probably a waste of my time, but I just wanted to point out the most obvious incongruencies.

But really all you have to do is look at the wording of that quoted section. Show me an official Pfizer document where they say things like "he then has sex with his wife" and other such nonsense.

I really tried to look at this thing with an open mind, because who knows? Maybe the official narrative is a lie, and you can never know unless you actually look into the other side.

But after actually looking into it, my verdict is that this appears to be just a bunch of made-up bollocks.

Good day to you all.
05-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Sincere Thanks RoddyF for the 1st hand info you have provided for us all.

It is so wonderful when folks from places like the UK and India come forward exposing the fake stuff being foisted upon the world !!

So many residents of places which are supposedly in dire conditions have come forward to say it just ain't so.

Many, many visibly credentialed medical professionals (those who AREN'T shills !!) have been exposing the fakedemic for what it actually IS.
33.gif
05-10-2021, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2021 11:02 AM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb RE: Simply calling them 'vaccines' is causing endless harm.
Dearest Member (of less than a year...) with a postcount of 26 as of this writing:

(05-08-2021 01:03 AM)Dreonar Wrote:  I'm really trying to read your posts with an open mind, but so far they read sort of like a Stephen King novel.

You know, there's a big underlying secret that's never spoken out, only referred to as "what came next". The stuff that keeps you reading for 500 pages without ever telling you any specifics.

So I'm here to listen. Can you please tell me briefly in your view what the whole "experimental gene therapy" conspiracy is all about, and present any concrete evidence you have to support your argument?
Thanks.

I have done my own investigations and made my own observations since day 1 of the WWI - and suggest you do the same.

Calling my (many, all ??) presented collections of info here 'a Stephen King novel' could be quite insulting EXCEPT that his works are so very popular because so many folks really prefer scary stuff.

Also, that the WWI bears strong similarities to his work 'The Stand' is worthy of note (just IMO though...).

Too many folks (very much like Dreonar it seems), demand tiny TL:DR type 'answers' because they are too unmotivated to make their own studies.

I am not one of those - nor will I bow down to the demands of anyone like that.

Locked down, are you ??

OK, then I suggest thusly=>
Instead of playing video games or getting programmed by the TV, do some dedicated study of what has been happening since ALL of 2020 - YOURSELF - as I have done all the time since 2020 began.
05-10-2021, 11:16 AM
Yep.
Hypercritical, fault-finding spamming is what it looks like to my old eyes:

(05-08-2021 09:37 PM)Dreonar Wrote:  
(05-08-2021 04:35 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  There is some very good info posted in replies to this thread - so long as one 100% ignores the spamming done at replies # 6 and 7.

I'm sorry, spamming? I think I asked a legitimate question, and I was really curious as to what you'd answer.

But I guess conspiracy theories are only for those who just nod, agree and don't ask questions. If you do, you are a "spammer".

For anyone reading this thread, you should look out for how all these posts are long, contain big words like "genocide", but lack any specific evidence whatsoever.

<snipped for brevity>

I really tried to look at this thing with an open mind, because who knows? Maybe the official narrative is a lie, and you can never know unless you actually look into the other side.

But after actually looking into it, my verdict is that this appears to be just a bunch of made-up bollocks.

Spending a bunch of time 'fact checking' ONE THING, and then condemning a whole lot more besides based upon that is no different than the other shills and spammers have done here.

Very credentialed medical (and other) professionals have come forward very bravely and publicly to expose the WWI vs. creatures like gates who have ALSO been very public about announcing their depopulation (sorry, BIG WORD) plans and yes (sorry again...) that is the very same thing as GENOCIDE.
05-10-2021, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2021 11:25 AM by cotguy.)
compilation

https://coe-llc.com/2021/05/09/warning-d...a-vaccine/

compilation

05-10-2021, 02:00 PM
There is stupidity and there is extreme stupidity to think that the only thing on this planet is drugs and vaccines, now I won't waste my time for such stupidies but if any idiot wants to challenge live me a message - and when I show and prove it will cost you bucks otherwise don't even bother ...
05-10-2021, 04:36 PM
Very interesting pointer Cotguy, Thanks:

(05-10-2021 11:23 AM)cotguy Wrote:  compilation

Described thusly:
Documentaries that Include 100’s of Health Professionals WARNING The Public About The Dangers of Vaccination.
A superb listing of titles there.
Did you happen to notice that all the links in it point to bit ly by chance ??
Folks tend to be (rightfully) leery of such links.

I unshortened a few with urlex.org, and they all went to YT, which seems like an odd usage, as if they needed to hide the direct links for some reason.

What I found even more interesting there was this article:

If you take vaccine WILLINGLY you are no longer a Human Being and OWNED Biologically

Code:
https://coe-llc.com/2021/05/05/if-you-take-vaccine-willingly-you-are-no-longer-a-human-being-owned-biologically/

A very hot topic lately, pointed out by doctors, lawyers and other credentialed folks too.
48.gif

17.gif