42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-23-2012, 07:02 PM
RE:
(09-23-2012 06:46 PM)yizhan Wrote:  For those who can't update, you can try this steps.

First you will need to set your computer to show you hidden and system folders. To do that, open your My Computer and click Organize (or Tools for Windows XP), and click on Folder Options.

In the Folder Options window, click the View Tab and change "Hidden Files and Folders" to "Show hidden files and folders", and change "hide protected operating system files (recommended)" to unchecked. Close that window.

Next you need to locate your local ClickOnce Application Data folder. This folder is located at:

Windows XP:
c:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\

Windows vista/7/2008:
c:\users\username\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\

Now, in this folder you will see 2 additional folders. Once called "Data" and the other a random string of letters and numbers, similar to "YRKW8D36.MRD".

Make a backup of both of these folders, either by copy and pasting them to another location, or if you have WinZip or WinRar installed, simply select both folders and right click and choose "Add to 2.0.rar" or "Add to 2.0.zip". This will archive them to a zip file for safe keeping.

Once you have them backed up, delete them. If you get a error trying to delete one or the other, you may need to reboot your computer before you can finish deleting them.

Once deleted, click here: /SENukeUpdate/Installer/SENukeUpdater.application - this will download and install the SENukeX Update Application again and re-download the SENukeX program files (or repair them if they are already installed).

Thats it... it should now work for you.
is there any solution for installing.
09-23-2012, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2012 07:51 PM by exlibrahim.)
RE:
@Yizhan thanks for the direction...:)
but unfortunately I am still not able to access.
download progress just stuck here 64.9 kb of 918 kb I use xp
but I am grateful to get version 3.0.0 here so I used it for a while until there is a solution that can solve it,again thank you appreciate that...^_^
any other suggestion.....??
09-23-2012, 08:48 PM
RE:
when i tried to use the crack...it said invalid for my crack (senuke.exe)....anyone have the same problem?
09-23-2012, 10:53 PM
RE:
(09-23-2012 07:02 PM)Riz Ali Wrote:  
(09-23-2012 06:46 PM)yizhan Wrote:  For those who can't update, you can try this steps.

First you will need to set your computer to show you hidden and system folders. To do that, open your My Computer and click Organize (or Tools for Windows XP), and click on Folder Options.

In the Folder Options window, click the View Tab and change "Hidden Files and Folders" to "Show hidden files and folders", and change "hide protected operating system files (recommended)" to unchecked. Close that window.

Next you need to locate your local ClickOnce Application Data folder. This folder is located at:

Windows XP:
c:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\

Windows vista/7/2008:
c:\users\username\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\

Now, in this folder you will see 2 additional folders. Once called "Data" and the other a random string of letters and numbers, similar to "YRKW8D36.MRD".

Make a backup of both of these folders, either by copy and pasting them to another location, or if you have WinZip or WinRar installed, simply select both folders and right click and choose "Add to 2.0.rar" or "Add to 2.0.zip". This will archive them to a zip file for safe keeping.

Once you have them backed up, delete them. If you get a error trying to delete one or the other, you may need to reboot your computer before you can finish deleting them.

Once deleted, click here: /SENukeUpdate/Installer/SENukeUpdater.application - this will download and install the SENukeX Update Application again and re-download the SENukeX program files (or repair them if they are already installed).

Thats it... it should now work for you.
is there any solution for installing.
There should be no problem for first time installer. If you have installed the old version, the process above should do the trick.
09-23-2012, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2012 11:29 PM by exlibrahim.)
RE:
ya on my pc already installed senuke version 2.6.39
so can you tell me the trick...:)
do i need to uninstall....??
thanks in advance.
23.gif
09-24-2012, 12:27 AM
RE:
Has anyone completed an account script followed by a posting script successfully?
09-24-2012, 12:33 AM
RE:
(09-23-2012 11:16 PM)exlibrahim Wrote:  ya on my pc already installed senuke version 2.6.39
so can you tell me the trick...:)
do i need to uninstall....??
thanks in advance.
Uninstalled all previous version and reinstall from the beginning...
09-24-2012, 04:45 AM
RE:
If someone can provide with the portable version then i will be really thankful,,,because i cant make it work on my win7 64 bit.
09-24-2012, 05:53 AM
RE:
Does this type of software work after Penguin/Panda updates? Wont Google just see this as spam and smack your site down?
09-24-2012, 10:52 AM
RE:
@4rez I've tried but have not succeeded as well
BTW thanks I appreciate that......:)
70.gif

49.gif